Sunday 22 April 2018

Running and Eating for the week of April 15

Hello! Welcome to another week of running and eating updates from Instagram and Facebook! I like seeing them laid out like this – it’s kinda funny to say that because that’s what the blog used to be = running and food pics with my random commentary!! Ha! And I’m acting like it’s this new thing. What a weirdo.

In non-running or eating news… I lost my car key.

And I still can’t find it.

Luckily my mom had my spare key.

Unluckily she lives an hour away.

Randomly a friend who I used to date text me as I was looking for it and I mentioned the situation. He just happened to be driving near my parents’ place and offered to stop and pick up the spare key and bring it to me. It was actually on the way and perfect timing!!

So… this person is someone I dated casually for a while and we’ve stayed friends but the timing of when we met was a little weird so none of my friends and family ever met him.

AND HE WENT TO MY PARENTS’ HOUSE TODAY like it’s no big.

I just think it’s so funny and random.

Between the keys, technology challenges this week and a boy I used to like meeting my mom… I need a shot.

Which means I need to post this update and get to it!!

These are out of order because everything in my life is out of order today. Thanks for understanding.

Friday’s Run Report 

If someone is mean to you give them a cookie and then they’ll be nice. Or just eat a cookie yourself and you won’t care.

 

Hellooooo strawberry season! πŸ“ πŸ“
I got excited when I spotted the farm stand selling strawberries recently but dropped the ball and bought them from the grocery store. πŸ›’
They weren’t very sweet so incorporated them in this delicious recipe… πŸ₯„πŸ“πŸ₯„πŸ“

**Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats recipe here**

Run Report for Thursday:

Run Report for Saturday!! What’s your workout, run, rest … for today? ➡ @runeatrepeat – headed out now!! Have a great run!

Run. Eat! repeat.
Breakfast… eggs and toast with crunchy PB.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I’m eating a cookie
Without you.

(Cute bakery sign I posted to insta and Facebook)

Instastories got mixed in here and I’m gonna leave it…

Pineapple Upside Down Shake! Instead of cake, get it?

This is why outdoor dining was invented….

When you finally get to love somebody… guess what…

It’s gonna be MAY instagram

( now I’m going to have this song in my head for a week)

The post Running and Eating for the week of April 15 appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source https://runeatrepeat.com/2018/04/22/running-and-eating-for-the-week-of-april-15/

No comments:

Post a Comment