Sunday 13 May 2018

Run Report for May 6 to 12

Hello! How was your running and eating this week? Here’s my round up of running, food, funny, random and updates from the week. Let me know if you have any questions! I’m sharing my daily updates of both my training and the run report pictures I post where everyone is welcome and encouraged to check in with their run, workout or rest day.

I didn’t post my run/workout for Tuesday or Thursday specifically on IG stories but this has most of my runs – Sunday was the half marathon, Monday – rest day, Tuesday – easy run and strength, Wednesday – 9 miles, Thursday – strength training, Friday- 9 miles.

run recap may

Sunday – OC Half Marathon! Here’s my “Flat Runner” aka clothes laid out the night before the race. I have a race day morning routine video coming soon!

run instagram 1

Orange County Half Marathon Recap is here.

run instagram 2

Good morning!! Time to check in for Monday… What are you doing today?

 @runeatrepeat  … I ran the #ochalfmarathon yesterday so today I am taking a walk and stretching.
#RunEatRepeat #ocmarathon #10k #5k#c25k #medalmonday #runspo #tiucheckin#teamwr #runhappy #halfmarathon#motivationmonday #runnersofig

run instagram 3

The real definition of net downhill race. It sounds fast but it can be a trick!

run instagram 4

Sweet potato muffin recipe coming soon!

run instagram 5

run instagram 6

Because Taco Tuesday shouldn’t just be for dinner. Breakfast tacos!!

run instagram 7

run instagram 8

The suggested serving size doesn’t apply to me.

run instagram 9

Egg muffins and toast for breakfast…

run instagram 11

If you missed it – here’s the podcast on Foam Rolling vs Stretching. Note – It’s on the podcast with the OC Half Marathon recap.

run instagram 12

run instagram 13

run instagram 14

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Overnight Oats. I think it takes longer to say the name of this breakfast recipe than it does to actually make it!

run instagram 15

Friday was ‘Eat What You Want Day’! Did you celebrate? Or do you celebrate everyday already?

run instagram 16

For more make sure to follow Run Eat Repeat on all the things…

RER on Instagram  // RER on Facebook  // RER on Pinterest  //  RER on Twitter

The post Run Report for May 6 to 12 appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source https://runeatrepeat.com/2018/05/13/run-report-for-may-6-to-12/

No comments:

Post a Comment