Saturday 25 August 2018

ManGo Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe:

Hello! I felt my hamstrings were super tight this morning so I cut my long run a little short and had a good stretch session. Ahhhhh. I needed that.

And then I needed a smoothie! (Well, first I needed a shower and water.)

So I whipped up another mango smoothie with spinach and tons of toppings. I like to eat it in a bowl so I make them extra thick so I use a lot of ice and blend twice.

Mango Green Smoothie Recipe (800x800)

ManGo Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe:

Ingredients:

  • 1 – 6oz Real California milk vanilla yogurt
  • 1 cup frozen mango
  • handful of spinach
  • 1 Tb. chia seeds
  • (ice or splash of milk to get desired consistency)

Directions:

Combine all ingredients. Blend thoroughly – adding a splash of water if it’s too thick.

Serve topped with granola, cacao nibs, chia seeds, nuts, etc…

 

5 smoothie recipes with yogurt for every day of the week (1) (534x800)

 

I’m sharing 5 different smoothie recipes this week!

Check out the other one I did so far:

Healthy Yogurt Smoothie Recipe Round-Up

Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Recipe

Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe

 

*More recipes coming soon!*

 

This post is in partnership with Real California Milk

 

 

 

The post ManGo Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe: appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source https://runeatrepeat.com/2018/08/25/mango-green-smoothie-bowl-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment