Friday 23 November 2018

Want Need Wear Read Christmas Wish List–Free Printable Minimal List Template

Hello! I have a great round up of sales for runners and fitness enthusiasts coming next. But before the gifts we should make a wish list, right?

Right! But I’m a Monic-alist (like minimalist but Monica) and my Love Language isn’t gifts so I like to keep my wish list simple. So when I heard about the Want Need Wear Read gift list for kids – I thought it was so smart! And it’s a great idea for adults too!

If you’re not familiar… this simple Christmas list is meant to keep us from overdoing it with lil ones and limit it to 4 presents. Each present has a purpose too! So it’s a smart way to get more than one present for your favorite person but keep it to stuff they’ll really love.

Want Need Christmas List Printable (800x800)

The 4 gifts are:

Something they WANT

Something they NEED

Something to WEAR

Something to READ

I love it! It’s such a simple way to get ideas on what you should get them too!

So I have a Christmas Wish List Template you can print out and have them fill out. Or you can screen shot it and fill in the answers on Instagram Stories. (I have the Samsung Galaxy Note – it has a pen so I can write it in but you can use the app and add text.)

Want Need Wear Read Simple Christmas Wish List Template (566x800)

* Get this 4 gift category free Printable Christmas Wish List Template here. *

But if you want a lil more inspiration…

I also made a minimalist Christmas Wish List with a few more options. I still call it a minimal list because the additional options are things you can EAT (which don’t stay around long) or things you can DO (I like experiences or spending time with my loved ones as gifts).

So this list is: Want, Need, Do, Read, Wear, Sweet…

Want Need Wear Read Bonus Christmas Wish List Printable (566x800)

* Get the free Printable Christmas Wish List Template here. *

 

Race Discount Code for Cyber Monday

And before I come back with all the awesome gift ideas and sales… head’s up that the Riverside Half Marathon, 5K has a Cyber Monday Sale ONE DAY ONLY!

Use code: RER20

And get 20% off half marathon registration or 5K registration for the Lace Up Riverside Race Dec 2nd. It’s a fun holiday run – and a lot of people dress up, plus Santa’s there!

Register here: Reindeer Run Riverside Dec 2

Lace Up Riverside half marathon 5k run discount code cyber monday

Question: What do you want for Christmas?

Do you make a wish list?

The post Want Need Wear Read Christmas Wish List–Free Printable Minimal List Template appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source https://runeatrepeat.com/want-need-wear-read-christmas-wish-list-free-printable-minimal-list-template/

No comments:

Post a Comment