Monday 18 March 2019

Egg Freezing Update Week 2

freezing my eggs week 2 update

Freezing my eggs update… Thoughts on the next step of the process to freeze my eggs. After a week of birth control I had an appointment at the doctor’s office for more blood work and an ultra sound. Once that got the all clear I sat down with the nurse to learn what injections I’d start doing in a few days.

She went through how to set up and get the injections ready – it’s a lot more complicated than I expected!! Watch the video for what I thought it was going to be versus what it actually was…

So I enlisted the help of my friend that’s a nurse practitioner for the first night.  I’m thanking God for her big time.

egg freeze update week 2 fertility

I’ll share more on the details of the shots soon. This is just a quick update as I’m living it. Let me know if you have any tips or questions.

Eggs Freezing / Fertility Preservation Update Week 2 Video

 

Egg Freezing Posts:

Egg Freezing Day 1

Egg Freezing Week 1 Update

Follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram for the latest updates. Thanks!

The post Egg Freezing Update Week 2 appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source https://runeatrepeat.com/egg-freezing-update-week-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment