Thursday 14 March 2019

I’m Freezing My Eggs–Week 1 Update

I’m one week into the process of freezing my eggs and sharing a quick update video. I’m trying to update you as I go through all the steps. So each post isn’t going to have all the information – this is a series. I’ll link to previous posts below to follow along the journey.

freezing my eggs week 1 check in

The first steps are fairly routine – a lot of appointments and blood tests. But I’ve also been feeling a little emotional and I’m not sure if that’s from the birth control or my feelings on doing this. I don’t think it should or has to be an emotional decision to freeze your eggs.

Freezing My Eggs Week 1 Check In

Fertility Preservation Series

What women should know about their fertility – Podcast with Fertility Expert

Egg Freezing – Announcement and Step 1

Make sure you’re following so you don’t miss any updates!

Follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram

Subscribe to the Run Eat Repeat Podcast in your favorite podcast app

The post I’m Freezing My Eggs–Week 1 Update appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source https://runeatrepeat.com/im-freezing-my-eggs-week-1-update/

No comments:

Post a Comment