Tuesday 17 October 2017

Podcast– I’m Not Brave But…

Run Eat Repeat pod logo

Warm Up:

Why I don’t have friends…. maybe it has something to do with how I act when they come over?

Don’t forget the RER Costume Contest is on now!!

To enter the RER Running Costume Contest- > Post a picture of yourself in your running costume to Instagram and tag @RunEatRepeat #RERCostumeContest. (Full rules on the announcement post here.)

1st place will receive a $100 Amazon gift card!!

2nd place – $50 gift card. 3rd place – $25 gift card.

Running Costume Contest (1) (800x800)

And please chime in with your thoughts on these things…

What is your current or next running goal?

Do you want motivation? accountability? training? tips? other?

Do you want to hear about things other than running and eating on the RER podcast?

 

Main Event: I’m Not Brave But…

I have to work on being brave all the time. It’s not just with the big things – like showing up to the start line of a marathon. I have to be brave in little every day things too. And that helps build my brave muscle.

 

Be Brave (800x800)

Posts on Being Brave…

Be Brave Tattoo Debate

I almost backed out of the Boston Marathon

You wouldn’t know it but I’m…

If you’re too anxious or scared to run…

On being strong when you are weak

Source: CandyStore.com.

Podcast Awards: The BEST Halloween Candy

Today’s awards are actually picked by CandyStore.com – they’re sharing the top 3 most popular candies in each state.

I’m sharing the top selling candies in California…. any guesses…?

Most Popular Halloween Candy in California:

1. M&Ms

2. Salt Water Taffy

3. Skittles

You can see the entire list and find out your state’s most popular candy here.

My personal top 3 are… Dark Chocolate. But if we’re sticking to Halloween Candy… Reese’s PB Cups – Something with Nougat and nuts – Kit-Kat. Just sharing… in case you want to buy me some. Thanks.

 

Got a question you’d like me to answer on an upcoming episode?

Leave a voicemail with your running / food / life question and I may answer it on the Run Eat Repeat podcast! Thank you!

Run Eat Repeat Question line: 562-888-1644

Podcast vm line

 

And don’t forget to leave a comment or email me at RunEatRepeat@gmail.com with your thoughts on this stuff…

What is your current or next running goal?

Do you want motivation? accountability? training? tips? other?

Do you want to hear about things other than running and eating on the RER podcast?

 

Lace Up Ventura Race Last Call & PV Price Increase!

Lexus Lace Up discount code

Ventura Marathon & Half online registration closes Thursday!

And prices go up for the Palos Verdes races on the 19th!

Register NOW if you’re going to go for it!

Use code  RER10  for a discount on the 10k, half marathon or full marathon at any of the Lexus Lace Up Races.

The post Podcast– I’m Not Brave But… appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/10/17/podcast-im-not-brave-but/

No comments:

Post a Comment