Friday 27 October 2017

Podcast–Are you Training or Tiring Yourself?

Hello! On this episode of the Run Eat Repeat podcast I’m talking about how I was called out on my bullsh!t this week. So, I’m asking myself – am I training or tiring myself??

training or tiring your body (534x800)

I’m getting real with asking myself this question… Are you training or tiring yourself?

 

Pile on the Miles starts soon!!

The first one was in 2009 and I won 2nd place for the most miles. I took it over in 2010 and would LOVE for you to participate.

1. Sign up on the POTM Form to get the calendar here.

2. Check in on @RunEatRepeat ‘s Instagram  everyday from the 1st to the 21st to hold yourself accountable and motivate others.

3. Play the photo challenge to be entered to WIN!

Each day there will be a photo idea –>  snap a pic that works with the prompt –> post to IG –> tag @RunEatRepeat and #TeamRER.

At the end of each 7 day week I’ll choose 3 winners at random – 2 will win Pro Compression socks of your choice and 1 will win a $100 Amazon gift card!

You don’t have to post every photo. But  the more days you post – the more chances you have to WIN!

Pile on the Miles IG (1)

Links mentioned in the episode:

Smart Running Goals Podcast

 

Question: Do you have a fitness goal right now? If yes – Do you have a plan for it?

The post Podcast–Are you Training or Tiring Yourself? appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/10/27/podcast-training-tiring/

No comments:

Post a Comment