Monday 16 October 2017

Vegas is a Personal Trainer and Decorator

Hello! How’s it going? Over here I have a top notch personal trainer / home decorator / sleepy roommate … helping me get it together. I call him “Vegas” and I pay him in turkey. 

Last week I got the Ab Dolly to review for the blog. He’s a little new to the personal trainer biz so he mostly supervised. I did do some of his stretching moves though! I was super sore after the first few workouts with it.

my personal trainer is a cat (441x588)

(Click here for this link for more information on the Ab Dolly and  use code run20 for 20% off and FREE shipping!)

Then, he gave me some insight on where I should place some new pictures I bought.

Basically, I think the message is “don’t put them on the floor”…

cat designer (478x637)

He sleeps on the job a lot.

meal prep machine cat 1 (441x588)

Pumpkin Latte from Califia – someone brought this to Bible study this week. It’s good!

pumpkin almond latte (441x588)

I was a meal prep machine this morning! I made oatmeal muffins and since the oven was on – I added sweet potatoes to bake them at the same time. Boom. And since I was in meal prep mode I made salsa chicken in the crockpot.

meal prep machine 1 (849x637)

meal prep machine 5 (784x588)

Before all the meal prep I had Vietnamese Food

vietnamese food 1 (784x588)

vietnamese food (784x588)

Home Goods is my favorite store right now (well, it depends on the day).

This MASSIVE disco ball thing looks like a HUGE Christmas ornament. It’s $1299!

meal prep machine 7 (441x588)

Speaking of Christmas… it came super early! Clif (the people from Clif Bar not a guy named Clif) sent me a National Parks Pass!

I want to do Zion. I’ve been to Yosemite…

national parks pass clif (784x588)

I’m so excited – what National Parks have you been to? Have any recommendations?

The post Vegas is a Personal Trainer and Decorator appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/10/15/vegas-is-a-personal-trainer-and-decorator/

No comments:

Post a Comment