Tuesday 14 November 2017

Pile on the Miles 2017– starring Hungry Runner Girl

Hello! How’s it going? Today on the podcast I have awesome tips for running faster from Hungry Runner Girl aka Janae aka my super fast running friend.

National Guacamole Day – What are your thoughts on guacamole? Thick? Spicy?

 

Hungry Runner Girls Shares 4 Tips to Run Faster

She’s sharing 4 Tips on How to Run Faster on today’s podcast episode. Check it out because she is magically speedy! 1:25:29…. average pace of 6:29

Remember when she came out to visit me in December all the way from Utah? Truth be told, I think it was less about me and more about getting away from the snow but I’ll take what I can get.

hungry runner girl and rer blog

Some of my favorites…

St. George Marathon Recap

https://hungryrunnergirl.com/2016/10/st-george-marathon-recap-2.html

Tucson Marathon Recap – she ran something like 3:10… for a WHOLE marathon

Boston Marathon Recap

 

This picture is from the Runner’s World Hat Trick Race and there’s Eating Bird Food and Skinny Runner too!

hungry runner girl eating bird food sr

Instagram Runner Scavenger Hunt

Instagram Run Scavenger Hunt

Day 14: It’s a sign!

Remember to tag @RunEatRepeat and #TeamRER

Got a question for me?

Email me at RunEatRepeat@gmail.com or leave a message on the podcast line.

The post Pile on the Miles 2017– starring Hungry Runner Girl appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/11/14/pile-miles-2017-starring-hungry-runner-girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment