Saturday 11 November 2017

Pile on the Miles 2017–Day 11

Welcome to day 11 of the Pile on the Miles Challenge! I think this counts as the halfway point? Maybe mid-day yesterday was…

Anyway – check in below with your update! KEEP IT UP!!

Warm up…

On a recent run I FINALLY… after 8 years… and thousands of miles… figured out how to set intervals on my Garmin Running Watch. Finally!! I’m pretty proud of myself. The run… well, not as proud of that but I did what I could.

 

Daily Motivation

Train hard. Believe harder. (1) (800x800)

Running Tips

image

 

Runner Tip of The Day:

Today’s running tips are from Renée – you can find her on Instagram at  @runlaugheatpie

You can give another runner ONE tip. What is it?
“Don’t ever compare yourself to others. the only competition you have is yourself. so be careful when you get picked up in the flow of other runners – they may be ready for that half marathon while you maybe are not. Not comparing yourself to others will help you make realistic goals and plans for yourself.”

What do you do when you feel like quitting? Have a mantra? Trick? Other??

“Basically quitting is not an option! When I’m running I often chant to myself “Discipline. Drive. Determination.” That helps me a lot.”

What’s your secret to staying motivated?

“It’s simple. I could go back to a life of weighing over 200 lbs and being unhappy, or I can chose to be my best active self every day, which in turn makes me happy. Going back to unfit and unhappy doesn’t really appeal to me.”

 

Run Scavenger Hunt Day 11

 

Instagram Run Scavenger Hunt

Day 11 – the prompt is “Drink to that” … it can be what you’re drinking or what might inspire ya to cheers or something along those lines. Happy hunting! Remember to tag @RunEatRepeat and #TeamRER

I’m drinking Spark in Fruit Punch flavor Cheers!

spark energy drink

Aaand… They just came out with Cranberry Apple Spice Spark!! It’s made to be served hot – but I feel like I’d like it cold too since I like cranberry juice and apple cider!

image

Day 11 Check in – What are you doing today?

The post Pile on the Miles 2017–Day 11 appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/11/11/pile-on-the-miles-2017-day-11/

No comments:

Post a Comment