Friday 22 December 2017

Run Wins of 2017 Podcast

Hello! Today we’re celebrating all the awesome running and fitness accomplishments of 2017!

Warm up: Need a last minute gift for a runner? Or yourself?

Check out this list of Last Minute Gifts for Runners that will get here in time for Christmas!

Run Win (800x800)

Run Wins for 2017!

My run win for the year is the Boston Marathon but for reasons beyond the race.

The Boston Marathon has been a dream for me for a long time. And I really want to share some personal stuff that made it challenging and emotional for me beyond running. Check out the links below for more info and background.

Boston Marathon video updates on YouTube <- these are the vlogs and videos on my training for the Boston Marathon and the fun Hyland’s Challenges.

In this video I talk about how I almost wanted to back out of running the Boston Marathon. I didn’t go into detail but talk about the struggle.

how i almost quit the boston marathon

Podcast Awards:

More run wins!

If you want to see everyone’s Run Wins check out this Run Eat Repeat Instagram post!

And feel free to chime in with yours in the comments!

run fitness podcast

 

Resources Mentioned in this Podcast Episode:

Posts with Ben… letting Ben cook   // wedding  // Ben is better – 2011 when Ben was cleaning Vegas because he’s nice to animals like that.

Then in a sudden turn of events (okay 3 years later!) Vegas scratched his ear when he got scared.

gasparilla inn wedding travel 18 (800x450)

Santa Rosa Marathon – this is where I tried to BQ and came up a little slow 3:37:23 when my goal was 3:34:55.

But it’s a good race and I learned a lot.

oc marathon orange county half marathon and full

OC Marathon – surprise PR

Ventura Marathon – day before

On Running and Eating Alone

That time I went to therapy 3 times in 1 week

Question: Did you share your RUN WIN for 2017?

The post Run Wins of 2017 Podcast appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/12/22/run-wins-2017-podcast/

No comments:

Post a Comment