Tuesday 19 December 2017

Spinach and Egg White Recipe Starbucks Copycat

spinach feta and egg white wrap recipe (534x800)

I’m obsessed with the Starbucks Spinach, Feta and Egg White Wrap but it’s not super convenient to go there all the time.
So I made a homemade version that might actually be a little better! Plus I can save money and make it healthier or add tons of Sriracha – something seriously lacking at the Starbucks condiment bar…

starbucks egg white wrap recipe at home

(Posted on Run Eat Repeat’s Instagram – check it out for comments.)

Starbucks Egg White and Feta Wraps Recipe

Recreate one of Starbucks’ most popular foods with this easy diy wrap recipe! It’s a healthy version of one of my favorite menu items. A few Trader Joe’s favorites make this super easy to throw together in 5 minutes! Boom. Try it and let me know if you added Sriracha.

Starbucks Egg White and Feta Wraps RECIPE 1 (800x600)

Spinach and Egg White Wrap Recipe

Ingredients:
Whole wheat tortilla or flat-out wrap
1 c egg whites
1/4 c bell peppers
4 Tb. TJ’s Spinach Greek yogurt dip
Optional: Green onion, Sriracha

Directions: Heat small skillet with non-stick spray or oil. Begin to cook egg whites, season with salt & pepper. When eggs are half done add bell pepper & green onion. Cook through.
Heat tortilla & spread w spinach dip. Top with eggs & roll into wrap. Place back on hot pan to toast on each side.
One of the best parts of the Starbucks version is the wrap is perfectly toasted.

Starbucks Egg White and Feta Wraps RECIPE 3 (784x588)

I made this in part because it’s not convenient and too expensive to go to Starbucks all the time. So, I recreated my favorite treat at home. But my friend Katie chimed in that it’s always convenient to go to Starbucks… she loves that place and goes a la la lot.

what to do in Palm Springs 5 (785x589)

There’s not a drive-through ‘bucks near me so I don’t go very often. And I prefer iced coffee from other places. But I really do love this wrap. Anyway… it made me curious – how often do you go out for coffee?

what to do in Palm Springs (442x589)

Bonus: This summer I discovered the Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites – it was when I went to Palm Springs with Skinny Runner and Katie.

I wanted to recreate them but heard it was super hard to do since you’d need a Sous Vide thinger (the technical term for it). Well, the Fitnessista has a recipe for Homemade Sous Vide Egg Bites without needing any fancy equipment! Check it out if that’s your fave.

You might also like…

What to do in Palm Springs (post from trip mentioned above)

Fitnessista’s Homemade Sous Vide Egg Bites

Run Eat Repeat Instagram for more recipes, meal ideas and running updates

Question: How often do you buy coffee (like a cup of coffee not coffee to make at home)?

The post Spinach and Egg White Recipe Starbucks Copycat appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/12/19/spinach-and-egg-white-recipe-starbucks-copycat/

No comments:

Post a Comment