Friday 15 December 2017

Why I Don’t Care That My Favorite Holiday Foods Might Pack on Pounds Podcast

On today’s podcast I’m talking about my FAVORITE Holiday Foods and why I don’t care that they’re 1 million calories.

But first – what’s your biggest Run Win for 2017?? Let me know!

Run Win (800x800)

Leave a voicemail with your name and tell me… What is your best running accomplishment of the year?

The # is 562 – 888 –1644

or email me RunEatRepeat@gmail.com with RUN WIN in the subject line

Why I Don't Feel Guilty About Eating Christmas Cookies and... (800x800)

My favorite holiday foods:

  • Eggnog
  • Tamales
  • See’s Candy
  • Cookies!
  • Any other special baked good
what you unwrap for Christmas vs what i unwrap

These foods are indulgent and high in calories and probably don’t pack a ton of vitamins or protein or fiber… but they are ‘sometimes foods’. And that some time is the holidays.

Today I’m talking about why I don’t feel guilty about eating all the Christmas cookies and other treats. Nope.

“Most people are worried about what they eat from Christmas to New Year’s when they should be more concerned with what they eat between New Year’s and Christmas…” > > > Remember it’s what you do most of the time that counts more than once in a while.

i want all the christmas cookies

Remember to share your Run Win! Or ask me a question:

Podcast vm line

Links in this podcast:

Making Tamales 101 with RER

Makes Tamales with my Family

That time I made Pioneer Woman’s Cinnamon Rolls

Why you should NOT feel guilty about holiday treats

Instagram Daily Run Report – new update everyday where you can chime in with your workout

instagram run blog daily check in

Question: What’s your RUN WIN for 2017?

Let me know on the vm line, email or in the comments!

The post Why I Don’t Care That My Favorite Holiday Foods Might Pack on Pounds Podcast appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/12/15/dont-care-favorite-holiday-foods-might-pack-pounds-podcast/

No comments:

Post a Comment