Thursday 11 January 2018

Do you spend more time on Instagram or Facebook?

Hello!! How are you? I know I haven’t done a real life update in a long time… I’m happy you still want my day to day workout, food and life posts! I haven’t been doing them for a few reasons…

First, the podcast and other projects are taking up a lot of time. And second I have been spending a lot of time on Instagram doing live videos and Insta stories. Make sure to follow me there and turn on post notifications if you want to follow my life casting and random updates! I think they also post my IG stories to Facebook now too.

Run Eat Repeat instagram (1) (800x800)

Run Eat Repeat facebook (2) (800x800)

Do  you spend more time on Instagram or Facebook? 

I can switch it up if you’re not on IG. Let me know in the comments. Thank you!

Okay… Let’s finally talk about running and eating…

running and meal plan update january (800x800)

The first week of me trying to run before working (read: stalling and getting caught up in a pile of email!) went great! It wasn’t as hard as I thought as long as I already had an idea for the daily Run Report Instagram check –in photo. I don’t do them beforehand so depending on the day I can spend a long time choosing something. And I successfully avoided checking email before workout out for 6 of the 7 days. Boom.

run and meal plan for january blog (478x637)

I signed up for the LA Marathon on January 1st!! And I have a marathon training plan I started to use but I just realized it’s off by 2 weeks … so I need to update it and write it in my calendar.

I have been stretching for 10 minutes after 2 or 3 of my runs each week. I need to keep working on this! I know 2 days could slip to 1 and then 0… 

But I try to make it as easy as possible for myself and just take my shoes off after my run (because I realize they’re filthy and I stretch on a white patterned area run!) and ask my Google Home to set the timer for 10 minutes.

Then, I just stretch where I feel tight until the alarm goes off and move on with my day.

***Tangent on TV and saving money on cable…***

– I have the Amazon Fire Stick and a subscription to Sling for TV. I cancelled cable a while back when I realized how expensive it was… but, brought it back because I love Bravo…

Then, discovered Sling and it has the cable and network channels I want. The Firestick is a one time purchase and Sling is monthly… You can also use Netflix and Amazon Prime Movies with it. I’ve had it for a while now, but got some questions when I posted a picture of my TV.

If you have a suggestion for how to make my internet bill cheaper though – I would appreciate it 100%.

run plan for jan (441x588)

In New Year’s Resolution Updates…

I said I wanted to ‘get ready’ everyday. So far I’ve stuck with it except for 1 day when I stayed home and mostly just cleaned and did meal prep. I think I might give myself one day off a week on this (a rest day from getting ready?!!). I don’t want to dislike it, I want it to be quick and easy to pull myself together to be presentable.

run and meal plan for january blog 1 (640x640)

running plan january (640x640)

I aim to just look like a normal person (ha!) but I dressed it up a bit one day too. That’s it, one da outta 11 do far.

outfit of the day day (640x640)

On Sunday I went to my parents’ to do some meal prep for my family. My mom has been super busy and they’re trying to eat healthier so I offered to make a week of breakfast meals and a few dinners. They really liked them! And I love doing this stuff so it made me happy to help and even happier that they’re eating healthy.

meal planning for runners 6 (441x588)

Breakfast prep =  oats in a jar with greek yogurt, fruit and walnuts.

Dinner prep = I made 2 sheet pan meals for them.. Chicken Fajitas and Roasted Garlic Chicken with Potatoes. Both of these are super easy and clean up is easy since they’re made on one pan too.

meal prep for runners (640x640)

The dogs got some treats because it was their cheat day Winking smile 

meal prep for mexicans (441x588)

I’ll share the Chicken Fajitas in a sheet pan recipe soon – I got a lot of questions on that one. But – do you have other questions? Let me know and I’ll share more on meal prep to help!

Question: Do you spend more time on Instagram or Facebook?

Click on the icon below to follow RER on Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

Run Eat Repeat Pinterest (800x800) Run Eat Repeat facebook (2) (800x800)  —Run Eat Repeat instagram (1) (800x800)

The post Do you spend more time on Instagram or Facebook? appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source https://runeatrepeat.com/2018/01/11/do-you-spend-more-time-on-instagram-or-facebook/

No comments:

Post a Comment