Tuesday 27 September 2016

Confession, I Call My Mom Noname

Hi! How are you? I had a super busy Monday. I scheduled a bunch of calls and an appointment back to back, plus I avoided my email all weekend so I had a pile waiting for me. I’ve been super productive today but I do have a few confessions I want to get off my chest too…

I went to my brother’s house yesterday and graciously volunteered to pick the pears from the tree in their backyard since it looked like the birds were trying to chomp them all!

pear tree with bite (450x800)

Confession: I only did this do I could take a bunch home.

pear picking (450x800)

My mom brought watermelon for everyone to share. She brought a container just for me because it’s my favorite food ever ever ever.

Confession: I ate my container and some (most of) the other one.

i ate all the watermelon (800x450)

My fam got two kittens and I wanted to put them in my shirt and sneak them home!

Confession: When I was a kid I used to put my cat in my shirt all the time. I’m not sure if that’s weird or not…

i want to steal these kittens (450x800)

I love Spark but the grape flavor isn’t my favorite so I told Ben he could have it. I didn’t want him to drink the other flavors though so I had to label it so he knew which to drink…

grape spark (800x450)

Confession: I went to Yogurtland solo last night. Just wanted to share.

froyo sunday (450x800)

Confession: Sometimes I put a dash of salt in my smoothie after super sweaty runs.

i put salt in my smoothies (450x800)

(This is a great example of do your own thing, because this might not be healthy for your body but works for a Monican.)

Confession: I have my mom saved in my phone as No name. I have no idea why this happened but I noticed it a while back and never fixed it because now I think it’s funny…

confession friday blog

Confession: I have a mascara graveyard and I have no idea why, usually I love throwing stuff out.

mascara graveyard (800x450)

Confession: I only needed mascara but somehow came home with all this new make-up!?!

make up confession (800x450) confession makeup blog (800x450)

I tried a new-to-me mascara – Rimmel Super Curler 24 because I need a mascara that keeps my lashes curled. I curl them and then apply mascara and they end up falling super fast. I have really straight hair so I think this is part of the problem, but c’mon!

It works well in length, but didn’t keep my lashes curled. I topped it with a layer of Maybelline Lash Sensational – this one makes them super thick.

I shared this dilemma on Instagram  and got some great suggestions!

best mascara

Question: Got anything to confess?

The post Confession, I Call My Mom Noname appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/09/26/confession-i-call-my-mom-noname/

No comments:

Post a Comment