Friday 27 January 2017

Runner Visualization Exercise for Race Day Confidence

Self Doubt City sucks. But I get it, I’ve been there. Sometimes I hang out there. Sometimes I stay for a while.

Even though I’ve run dozens of half marathons and full marathons – I still get nervous. So it’s something we’re going to work on together. Here is a race visualization exercise to help train your mind.

Watch/listen to it somewhere that you can close your eyes and really visualize yourself rocking your race. Make mental toughness a priority by remembering your mantra, staying positive and using training techniques like the video below to get you in a positive place.

Run Camp Day 19

Runner Visualization Exercise Video:

Happy Running!

The post Runner Visualization Exercise for Race Day Confidence appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/01/27/runner-visualization-exercise-for-race-day-confidence/

No comments:

Post a Comment