Sunday 26 February 2017

A List of My Favorite People to Eat with

A list of my favorite people to eat with (in no particular order):

Cindy –>  homegirl eats super slow and then when I’m done with my food I can eat some of hers

Matt – > (my brother) because he’s a teenager and is kinda down with whatever kind of food  and I can influence his order so he gets something I want to try too.

Ben –> he lets me eat his fries and take bites of whatever good stuff he gets

SR –> because she is a volume eater and is down to get giant salads followed by donuts and/or ice cream

my dad –> he really enjoys good food and I don’t worry about ordering the cheapest thing on the menu because I’m poor

Monican  –> (eating solo) because I can eat like an animal and don’t have to be a lady

^^^ And that my friends is what I was thinking about on my run this morning…

 

Speaking of running… I was all about the stripes running gear yesterday. I did 13 miles Saturday and have a marathon pace 10 miles on the schedule for the next day. My quads just felt dead and it was really hard to keep any sort of momentum, I kept wanting to stop.

stripes running gear 1 (460x613)

stripes running gear 2 (460x613)

I spent the weekend with my best friend Cindy. She lives in Palm Springs and most of the time I go out to her but this time she came out to my place in Orange County. (Related: I want to get a vacation home in Palm Springs one day. Can someone tell me how to save money? Thanks.)

good at sizzler food blog 7 (460x613)

Cindy brought me flowers because she probably got pressured to buy them from some aggressive vendor. But she claims it was just to be nice. I appreciate it either way! Thanks Cin!!!

Look at how these flowers are already blossoming after just 12 hours! I love it.

run blog feb 2 (460x613)

We went to my favorite restaurant (right now anyway), Sizzler.

the best people to eat with 2 (460x613)

I’m good at buffets.

One time Cindy and I were in Vegas and we went to a buffet. Before we ate she took a picture of the table covered in plates and plates of food and sent it to her guy. He responded, “Who are you guys eating with?”

What? It was all for me. Well, it was all for me and Cindy, but mostly me.

He still talks about how impressed he is that I eat so much. Um, I run marathons – but that’s impressive? Okay. I’ve really been pursuing the wrong things to impress people Winking smile 

good at sizzler food blog 3 (800x600)

Growing up we would go to Sizzler sometimes and I remember their cheese toast being the best. For some reason the Sizzler I live by now gives you butter rolls and you have to ask for the cheese toast if you’d prefer that. I didn’t realize this the first time I went to this location and just thought they didn’t have it.

I’m just sharing in case your local Sizz is holding out on the cheese toast.

good at sizzler food blog 6 (800x600)

good at sizzler food blog 4 (460x613)

good at sizzler food blog 2 (800x600)

good at sizzler food blog (800x600)

Question: Who is your favorite person to eat with?

The post A List of My Favorite People to Eat with appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/02/26/a-list-of-my-favorite-people-to-eat-with/

No comments:

Post a Comment