Sunday 12 February 2017

One Sentence Sunday

Hi! How’s it going? Over here it’s going good! The weather is perfection. I made bacon roses. I’m watching Great Gatsby while blogging. I spent quality time with my family. But I’m busy so let’s stick to one sentence per picture to keep it short and sweet…

weekend blog

(I’m just starting the movie.)

Hot rollers and wine make for a great pre-game situation.

how to start running (496x662)

I don’t even like bacon.

how to make bacon roses 1 (460x613)

But I do like holiday themed food!

how to make bacon roses (800x600)

Bacon roses – I did it!

bacon roses. jpg (460x613)

Operation: Valentine’s day baking.

baking valentines (800x600)

Stop and smell the flowers – yes, even during a run.

how to start running 1 (800x600)

I love ProCompression Valentine’s Day Socks!

prcompression valentines socks (800x600)

The best way to carb-load is rice with sodium (for me).

bear rice (800x600)

Sporting Valentine’s Day socks for my weekend run…

compression socks valentines day (460x613)

‘Trail closed’ is just God’s way of telling you to go home and eat pancakes.

orange county running trail (460x613)

Green protein shake with protein powder, ice, spinach, frozen banana and almond milk.

protein shake (460x613)

When you’re too tired to make it to your bed…

dog bed (800x600)

Almost every night I have tea to help wind down, tonight it had a good message…

lil message from my tea

Spotted a new nut butter at Trader Joes, but I try to only have one nut butter open at a time at home (and knew I’d open it right away). Have you tried it?

mixed nut butter (460x613)

See ya later!

run away

Question: How was your weekend in ONE sentence?

The post One Sentence Sunday appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/02/12/one-sentence-sunday/

No comments:

Post a Comment