Thursday 9 February 2017

Funny Free Valentine’s for Runners

Valentine's day

Hi! How’s it going? Valentine’s Day is just a few days away! Let me give you a little life hack = save money and skip buying a card. Save one of the Valentine’s for Runners below. Post it to Instagram or Facebook and tag your special friend.

Then, use the money you saved to buy candy or cookies or Spark or a manatee.

You’re welcome.

Here are some fun Feb 14th cards you can share with your favorite runner (or your least favorite, I don’t know what kind of rollercoaster your relationship is on). There is a link below each image to the pdf if you want to print it, but it’s a full size page unless you resize it.

Valentine’s Day Cards for Runners

You make my heart beat Valentine

You make my heart beat faster Valentine download

 

 

ice cream long run valentine

You make me happier than ice cream Valentine download

 

Don't Run Away Valentine

Don’t Run Away Valentine download

 

run across the world valentine

Run Across the World card Valentine download

 

you make my heart race valentine

You make my heart race Valentine download

i heart running valentine (1)

I love running you’re cool Valentine download

 

sole mates valentines

We’re sole mates Valentine download

 

I Think You're Gorgeous Valentine

I think you’re beautiful Valentine download

Question: What are you doing for Valentine’s Day? Do you have a running buddy? Special someone? Cat who ignores you?

Me: I’m going Whale Watching! And eating tons of brownies. Do whales like brownies? Should I bring some for them??

The post Funny Free Valentine’s for Runners appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/02/09/funny-free-valentines-for-runners/

No comments:

Post a Comment