Thursday 2 March 2017

Confession… the Big Obstacle I Set For Myself

My running journey has not been easy. I set a lot of obstacles for myself because of my weight, body image issues, confidence, fitness and self image problems. Today I’m sharing the biggest obstacle I’ve had to overcome with running. Check out the video and feel free to share any obstacle you’ve had to overcome – we need to celebrate all our victories no matter how big or small.

This vlog is part of the Hyland’s Powered Team Challenge. We’re celebrating the 50th anniversary of the first woman to run the Boston Marathon with a bib! Woman have overcome so many obstacles – let’s recognize and cheer for them!! I’m super proud to be a part of this all female team and share my marathon training journey. But this week I’m sharing a kind of sad confession – it’s an obstacle I set for myself.

We’re 39 days away from the Boston Marathon. Training is getting serious. These topics are getting serious too!

Sadly, one of the biggest obstacles I’ve dealt with was one I set for myself. Not cool Monican.

Happily, it’s a struggle I can now share with you and hopefully some good will come of it!

Today I’m talking about… What is an obstacle you’ve had to overcome in your running journey?

Moral of the story: Don’t get in your own way.

get out of your way

 

OC Marathon and Half Marathon Discount Code

Interested in running the OC Marathon or Half Marathon? I love this race! Here is a discount – use code: RER5Off

oc marathon half marathon discount code

Question: Been there? Ever set an obstacle or made something harder for yourself?

How’d you recognize it? How’d you stop?

The post Confession… the Big Obstacle I Set For Myself appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/03/02/confession-the-big-obstacle-i-set-for-myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment