Wednesday 29 March 2017

Things I That Make Me Feel Better…

Hi! How’s it going? Over here it’s been a little challenging. I am trying to figure everything out with the guys (including Vegas, Ben and the guy at Yogurtland who’s concerned I come in too much) in my life. I don’t really know what’s next exactly but I do know it’s going to be okay. The stress of the unknown is hard though, ya know?

I shared this on Instagram but in case you’re reading RER and need a little hug right now…

Two years ago I was scared and sad before meeting up with Ben and texted my three lil friends to pray for me. Bri responded with Psalm 23 and it immediately gave me some peace. It seems like a weird Bible verse if you’re not in a life or death situation but when you feel like everything is crumbling it definitely helps.

dana point (460x613)

You know what else helps?

Chocolate.

Supposedly Chocolate does make you feel better – but only for 3 minutes! (That’s why I have to keep eating it!)

kisses chocolate

If chocolate doesn’t make you feel better – maybe a cat will?

I spotted this lil friend yesterday on my walk. He (she?) was so friendly. That’s rare with gatos! I think he must have a home around here because there are a good handful of random cats that live around here. Either way, Vegas said we couldn’t keep him.

cat friend (460x613)

If chocolate and a cat don’t make you feel better…

Go for a run! That helps me sometimes.

8 mile run (460x613)

Bonus points if you can run somewhere beautiful.

yellow flowers (800x600)‘’

You know what  makes me feel better sometimes?

New clothes – specifically new running clothes! I am digging the snake skin patter on these running shorts (from RoadRunner Sports).

snake running shorts 2 (460x613)

Sometimes a well-placed photo-bomb is fun and helps your mood.

This photo-bomb is just toes and tails – which is extra random and fun so I think that’s even better.

tail and toes photobomb (460x613)

Big ridiculous salads always make me feel better too.

weird salad (800x600)

My favorite food makes me feel better, but it’s not in season right now so I’ll happily settle for this watermelon welcome mat.

watermelon placemat (460x613)

You know what makes pancakes even better?!?!

Syrup.

It wasn’t a trick question.

pancake stack (460x613)

But you know what makes it super crazy better??

A runny egg yolk.

eggs on pancakes (460x613)

Now all I need is to go for a run, have some pancakes topped with an egg, cuddle a puppy and eat chocolate and I’ll be set for life!!

puppy love 2 puppies love 1

Question: What do you need to feel a little better today?

The post Things I That Make Me Feel Better… appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/03/29/things-i-that-make-me-feel-better/

2 comments:

  1. It is difficult to find the frye mules. The legs must be well-shaped and slender. When the calf is too thick, you should abandon those long and tight military boots. When the calf is too round, you should choose some smart boots. Such as boots with rubber bands on both sides, or half-pipe boots with concave sides on both sides. If the legs are not long and thin, it is best to give up half-tube flat boots, they will make your legs look thick and short, it is best to wear high-heeled, frye saleto the knee. If you have thick ankles and thin calves, wear short, bell-mouthed boots with a rounded top. For people with knee valgus, it is recommended to wear elastic high-heeled boots while covering the knee with a wide skirt.
    Boots have a leg with winter. Looking around, thefrye billy shortare more dazzling than in previous years. Almost all the clothing shows of major international brands use boots as their footwear items, and have introduced a variety of styles, making the appearance of boots wild and changeable this winter. For a time, on the flyover, in the shop windows, in the streets and alleys, the boots put on a high-profile posture, rampant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason why I want to be an adult to star contact lens is different from the reason why I was a teenager. I think many brown girls have experienced this feeling: beauty has a certain uniqueness: blond hair and blue eyes are desirable, and everything else is common. Since then, I almost swear from colored lenses to find a way to show my brown eyes instead of hiding them.
    But this time, the meaning of color contacts whiteis completely different. I mean, we are changing makeup all the time-so why not the color of the eyes? It no longer comes from an unsafe place, but a creativity and experiment. As a group of beauty bloggers, I know exactly which brand is being labeled over and over again. They are touted as looking more realistic and natural. Looking at the camera, I noticed that they have a dot-like pattern, like small pixels, instead of the color lines of other light brown eye colorsI have seen.

    ReplyDelete