Friday 21 October 2016

Are you for Pumpkin EVERYTHING or Pumpkin SOME THINGS?

Hello! How are you doing? Between my video and stretching post I feel like we haven’t had the chance to just catch up on life this week. It’s mostly been the usual running and eating stuff, but those are my favorite things so I don’t like to skip sharing ‘em.

First. California has decided not to cool down for Fall after all. Monday was cool and drizzly so I was excited for cooler running weather. Nope.

image

Luckily I only had about 6 miles on the agenda since I have a long run tomorrow.

when i get home 7 (360x640)

When I got home I had the only fruit in my house, this random lonely orange. I bought an extra one when I needed oranges for a recipe, but it’s not a fruit I usually buy. Is that weird? Don’t oranges and runners and people with orange hair go together??

my only fruit (360x640)

In an effort to maintain a balanced diet I got a kombucha at the health foods store.

when i get home 9 (640x360)

But I also stopped at the normal grocery store for a few things and saw this flavored vodka on sale, so I had to try it.

detate watching vodka (360x640) (360x640)

I don’t know if they balance each other out or cancel each other out or just make my body confused, but that’s how I do it.

I also maintain balance by watching reality TV AND keeping up with all the latest election news (which is as dramatic as housewives, but whatever).

when i get home 8 (480x640)

I am not obsessed with ‘pumpkin everything’, but I am obsessed with ‘pumpkin some things’.

Like, I haven’t had a pumpkin spice latte (ever) but I do get excited about pumpkin spiced Cheerios and Puffins. That’s partly because I am a fan of cereal in general – so if you add in a seasonal or limited time option I buy out the whole store.

when i get home 5 (360x640)

Fun fact: I think my favorite seasonal item is actually not pumpkin at all!

The Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea is the best thing ever ever ever. I drink tea most nights and when this is available I swap out one of my Sleepy Time bags for a cookie one. I make a big mug that has 2 or 3 tea bags – anyone else do this?

night time rituals (640x360)

As soon as I get home I change into comfy clothes and put my hair up in a messy bun. I think this is 100% normal, but do you do it? I was just thinking about this because I just realized my mom doesn’t and I don’t think Cindy does either? Hmmm.

when i get home 4 (480x640)

Please chime in on all the things I do so I know if I’m a weirdo or it’s normal or we’re both weirdos…

Questions:

Do you like pumpkin everything OR pumpkin some things?

Do you use more than one tea bag in your cup?

Do you put your hair up and get comfy as soon as you get home?

The post Are you for Pumpkin EVERYTHING or Pumpkin SOME THINGS? appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/10/21/are-you-for-pumpkin-everything-or-pumpkin-some-things/

No comments:

Post a Comment