Saturday 1 October 2016

Best Running Blog Posts from September

Hello and happy October! Are you ready for Fall? Halloween? Candy eatin’? I am. But before all of that let’s recap September.

I have a busy weekend full of running, eating and hanging out with my best peep so I this is going to be a short post. Hope you are having fun!!

image

This morning I ran (and ate).

great day to run (800x450)

Yesterday I put pork in the crockpot with BBQ sauce and tons of seasonings. This was mostly for Ben but I had some and it’s really good.

bbq from crockpot (800x450)

Here are my favorite Run Eat and Repeats from September…

Favorite RUN

I got in a good 20 mile run this month. It feels really good to know I can do that kind of mileage again.

run eat repeat blog pose (800x450)

Favorite EAT

The Nutella brownie I had was pretty amazing.

nutella ice cream brownie (800x450)

Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe. I love pizza in all forms.

chicken pizza crust recipe blog.jpg

Favorite post I’d like to REPEAT

Running with Thyroid issues. I got some great feedback that this was helpful for a lot of people. I’m glad! Feel free to ask more questions if you have them.

How I RunwithHypothyroid

Question: What was the BEST part of September for you?

The post Best Running Blog Posts from September appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/10/01/best-running-blog-posts-from-september/

No comments:

Post a Comment