Wednesday 19 October 2016

VLOG I Thought I was a Health Plan Pro but Apparently Not

Hello! How’s it going? Over here it’s going good. Well, good for me but Vegas is having trouble getting off his sweaty sportsbra. Poor cat. I bug him.

cat and sportsbra (640x360)

I’m not going to judge him though because I was not awake this morning while trying to make iced coffee and full on missed my cup when I tried to put powder in the cup. I almost didn’t realize until I went to pick it up to fill it with water. Ha!

not awake monican (360x640)

Luckily, I didn’t drop my Mango Spark because I treat that stuff like GOLD!

mango spark is the best (640x640)

In Monican news… I’m still waiting for a call from my doctor on results from my follow up tests. I’ll share an update when I know, thank you for all the nice comments and prayers. While we wait for that we can chat about our knowledge of health plans (or lack thereof)…

Since I’m all about being best friends with my doctor (even though she doesn’t know it) and I’m big on taking care of your health and being your own advocate, United Healthcare contacted me to share a quiz and contest with you.

United Healthcare has a new quiz on their site challenging you on your Health Plan knowledge. It asks – Are you a health plan pro?

are you a health plan pro

Well, I thought I was but I didn’t get a great score on the 2nd part of the quiz!

There are four super short steps that quiz you on things like co-payments, what a H.S.A. is (my blog won’t let me write that without the periods and keeps changing it to HAS – ha!) and choosing what plan is best for two different families. It takes about 5 minutes to complete and hits on a few different health plan topics.

health plan quiz

I did okay on the slider part of the quiz, but not 100%. If you get a question wrong it shows you the correct answer right after you submit that part so at least you learn something in the process.

Bonus – if you fill out your info at the end of the quiz you’re entered into a contest.

United Healthcare is giving away a $100 gift card each week and a $500 gift card each month while the quiz is available (through Nov 30th). (You can complete the quiz multiple times through the program to be entered if you’d like.)

health plan quiz united healthcare

I made a short video about the quiz and contest – check it out and let me know if you predict you’d get 100% or 100000000000%

Take the quiz here and let me know how you do!

Question: On a scale of 1 to 10 how knowledgeable are you on your health plan right now?

Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with United Healthcare. All opinions are my own. No cat was harmed in the making of this post, but he is kinda mad.

The post VLOG I Thought I was a Health Plan Pro but Apparently Not appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/10/19/vlog-i-thought-i-was-a-health-plan-pro-but-apparently-not/

No comments:

Post a Comment