Tuesday 8 November 2016

I Just Want to Hang Out and Chat…

Hi! I’m a little overwhelmed today with some life stuff, plus there’s the election going on that’s kind of intense on social media and TV. So I need a break, do you?

Last week when I was at the Culinary Institute of America in Napa I saw something fun. The tables in the café had ice breaker questions right alongside the salt and pepper.

panasonic induction oven blog event 10 (800x450) tell me about it (450x800)

I took a pictures of some of my favorite questions to share with you later and now seems like a good time. I just kind of want to hang out with a friend and talk about fun, random stuff. Anyone else?

Grab an iced coffee, glass of wine, some Spark or whatever your drink of choice is and share your thoughts…

culinary institute questions (450x800)

What is the most beautiful place you ever visited?

This is the hardest question! I think I’m going with the Western Wall in Jerusalem because it wasn’t just beautiful, there was something about it that was powerful and really made me feel something.

I’ve also been to so many gorgeous places in nature like a glacier in Alaska, Hawaii, beaches in Florida, the rainforest in Costa Rica. There are so many beautiful places on the earth – I want to see them all!

what weird talent do you posess (450x800)

What weird talent do you possess?

I can eat an impressive amount… and keep eating.

Does being able to run 26.2 miles count as a weird talent?

Okay maybe not. I don’t think I have a weird talent. I’m very LOUD.

*I’m going to ask my friends if they think I have a weird talent and get back to you.

mountains or sea (450x800)

Do you prefer the mountains or the sea?

The ocean. Love love love.

favorite movie (450x800)

What’s your favorite movie of all time?

I don’t have one specifically – right this second I’d say Talladega Nights, Legally Blonde, Bridesmaids, Forest Gump…

I like funny movies because life is stressful and sad enough.

favorite condiment (450x800)

What is your favorite condiment?

Sriracha.

Now you go!

Questions:

What is the most beautiful place you ever visited?

What weird talent do you possess?

Do you prefer the mountains or the sea?

What’s your favorite movie of all time?

The post I Just Want to Hang Out and Chat… appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/11/08/i-just-want-to-hang-out-and-chat/

No comments:

Post a Comment