Wednesday 9 November 2016

Unicorn Bagels are a REAL Thing

Hello! How are you doing? It’s day 8 of Pile on the Miles – what are you doing today to run/walk/move? This weekend I took a long walk with a  friend to get coffee. That’s my workout of choice on rest days from running.

Taking a walk with a friend is my favorite thing to do to catch up. I feel like it’s easy to talk and the conversation flows. Plus it gets me moving. The dilemma is that I want to do active things while hanging out, but I don’t want to look like I’m in high school gym class in awkward clothes.

Do I dress for a workout – if it’s not a ‘real’ workout?

Do I dress casual? Jeans will kind of be uncomfortable to walk in, plus they don’t go with running shoes.

awkward run

I want a comfortable and cute outfit for things like this. I opted for a simple ensemble from Danskin Now. I’m working with the company trying their gear that’s  “Fit for Everything”.

danskin now workout clothes 3 (800x450)

(in the image above: hoodie / tee / capris)

This weekend I was sporting the Danskin Now baseball tee and capris. I love that the line is super affordable and a mix of running, workout gear and casual outfits. I have tanks, sports bras, tees, hoodies, shorts, capris and pants from the line – it hits all the bases.

danskin now workout clothes 10 (450x800)

We walked through a park to Bagels and Brew, a local place with tons of bagel options. Unfortunately the ‘brew’ is brewed coffee – not beer for anyone who drinks with their breakfast.

But they have something better than beer – UNICORN BAGELS.

Yes, they have unicorn bagels. I’m guessing they are unicorn food, which means unicorns are real. It’s science.

unicorn bagel (800x450)

I asked about them, but they are just plain bagels with food coloring. So even though they look magical, I didn’t get one.

unicorn bagel 2 (800x450)

I opted for a French Toast bagel. That is where it’s at!

danskin now workout clothes 4 (800x450)

But when I finally get a pet unicorn I’m definitely going back to get some!

unicorn

It was a nice morning of walking and carbs. This is perfection for a Sunday morning

danskin now workout clothes 12 (450x800)

Vegas didn’t come for coffee and bagels. But I made it up to him later by bugging him a lot. I think he loves it. He repays me by getting fur all over everything.

danskin now workout clothes 17 (450x800)

 

pile on the miles logo 1

Pile on the Miles Day 9

Since I’m working with Danskin Now today I want to share the love and today’s POTM winner will get an outfit from their line.

Open to everyone. I’ll send it to you if you’re outside their shipping area. Guys – you can pick something for a lady in your life. Sorry, Danskin Now just sells gear for girls/women right now.

PIle on the MilesDay 9GIVEAWAY

Leave a comment on this post and you’ll be entered to WIN an outfit from Danskin Now! Closes tomorrow at 9pm PST.

*Use #RERMiles on social media to share your progress!!*

Question: What is your POTM Day 9 check in?

 

Disclaimer: I am working with Danskin Now to share their gear. Giveaway provided by RER. All opinions are my own.

The post Unicorn Bagels are a REAL Thing appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/11/09/unicorn-bagels-are-a-real-thing/

No comments:

Post a Comment