Saturday 22 July 2017

How to Cut a Watermelon Easy and Fast

Watermelon is my FAVORITE food in the world. I love it. I created a video years ago super randomly in my boyfriend’s kitchen. It was after a run or something, I look a little sweaty and random… but it got tons of views. And it made me super happy to share my super easy tutorial on how to cut watermelon.

how to cut a watermelon video (800x800)

I updated the video this week with another quick and easy ‘how to cut watermelon’ video. All you need is a watermelon and a knife.

Okay, maybe a bowl and some napkins. But that’s it! Check out my watermelon cutting method and then go out and buy one.

How to Cut a Watermelon Video

National Watermelon Day is coming soon!

Do you have a favorite way to eat watermelon or watermelon recipe??

The post How to Cut a Watermelon Easy and Fast appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/07/22/how-to-cut-a-watermelon-easy-and-fast/

No comments:

Post a Comment