Wednesday 19 July 2017

My Goal Weight was 139 for years. And that’s BS.

Follow up to last week’s “Notes on How I Lost Weight” post. I’m breaking down each tip with a video.

My first note was – I didn’t make a goal to lose 10 or 15 pounds. I didn’t weigh myself.

Why?

I’m explaining why I don’t know how much I weigh, why I threw away the scale and why my goal weight is BS on today’s video. Also – I share my ultimate goal weight for the first time and how tall I am.

(I don’t share what I weigh right now because – I don’t know. )

Here is #1 from that weight loss post. I’m talking about it to breakdown why I don’t know how much weight I lost and more on NOT setting a goal to lose a certain amount of weight.

Notes from my Weight Loss Post…

1. I didn’t set a goal of losing 10 or 15 pounds.

I don’t know how much weight I’ve lost because I don’t weigh myself. I don’t want to know. It has never once made me feel good to weigh myself. Even at my lowest weight – it never made me feel better or happy or anything positive.

I’ve been living my life and I NOT thinking about diets and food and my body helps a lot. When I dieted in the past all I thought about was food. Since that wasn’t my focus – I didn’t focus on what I’m eating next all day.

To be honest, I don’t think I’ve lost that much weight because my clothes have went down 1 size but I still can wear 92% of my old stuff.

Oh, and I ‘know my angles’. I stand in a certain way in pictures that I think is flattering. That’s important.

the scale (800x671)

I’m going to explain each of my notes on how I lost weight via video over the next few weeks. One by one I’ll talk about what each tip meant for me. It’s a journey I’m still on – not to lose weight, but to figure out what makes me feel good and what habits I should probably break because they’re bad for me.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to follow along.

Question: When was the last time you weighed yourself? Do you own a scale?

 

Disclaimer: Always consult your doctor, best friend, neighbor’s dog and/or acupuncturist before trying any diet or exercise advice on the internet. Do you.

The post My Goal Weight was 139 for years. And that’s BS. appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/07/19/my-goal-weight-was-139-for-years-and-thats-bs/

No comments:

Post a Comment