Monday 10 July 2017

Redhead Birthday Car and It’s Prime Day

Hello! How are you? I want to check in with some pictures and fun from my weekend. But first I want to wish my brother a huge huge huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He is one of my favorite people in the world. Growing up with red hair in lil Mexico was not always easy I’m very glad I was able to share the teasing and weirdness with him.

catalina island fun things to do 12 (785x589)

I even got him a special birthday card for red heads!

red head birthday card (785x589) red head birthday card 1 (785x589)

Okay – I bought this birthday card years ago and forgot about it (read: lost it under a pile of crap because I’m the worst). But I found it while I was cleaning after the painters were here and I put it aside to give to my favorite redhead this week. I’m proud of myself for finding it and remembering give it to him.

redhead blog

I’m having a drink in his honor to start the celebration!

apple whiskey (442x589)

Okay these were really drinks from Friday night. I said over and over I was only having 1 single glass of wine. I’m bad at that game. And I really regretted it the next morning when I was trying to run.

wine time (442x589)

But I managed to drag my sad carcass out to run 10 miles. It’s HOT out there!

cat and runner girl (800x800) seen on my run golf balls (478x638) colorful oats (800x800)

My sister-in-law’s baby shower was this weekend. I was in charge of games and helped with the candy table.

I made white chocolate dipped marshmallows with pink sugar. I just melted the chocolate, dipped it in the pink sugar and put them in the fridge to set.

baby shower games blog 2 (785x589) pink marshmallows baby shower baby shower games blog 1 (785x589)

I also made a PB Chex mix. It was super easy! Just PB, butter, vanilla, Chex and powdered sugar.

baby shower candy table

We had it catered by Maracas Catering. It is super amazing Mexican food and the customer service was great.

maracas mexican food 4 maracas mexican food 5 maracas mexican food 2

Baby Shower Games

We played the OG “Don’t say ‘Baby’” game with clothespins.

baby shower games blog (442x589)

I saw this “Price is Right”baby shower game on Pinterest.

price is right baby shower game price is right baby shower game 1

Speaking of babies… It’s Amazon Prime Day  they have a great deal on Baby Registries:

Baby Registry – $100 credit towards diapers and wipes

 

And my outfit of the day was this super on tread watermelon dress.

watermelon dress

It’s Amazon Prime Day

Prime Day 2017 – 30 Hours of Deals
Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99
Prime Members get 40% off Audible Membership from June 29, 2017 through July 11, 2017

 

Shop Amazon – Most Wished For Items

The post Redhead Birthday Car and It’s Prime Day appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/07/09/redhead-birthday-car-prime-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment