Monday 3 July 2017

Mid-Year Goals and Best of June

Hello! Can you believe it’s July? I can, but just because the calendar says so.

2017 goals mid year check in (800x671)

I love a good new year’s resolution. And I like to check-in half way through the year to see my progress.

Holy crap. I just spent 28 minutes trying to find my 2017 New Year’s Resolutions post and I can’t find it. So I’m not sure if I am straight up on drugs right now (that Vegas slipped in my drink because I don’t know how else that’d happen) OR I didn’t post one.

WTF. Monican.

Okay. In my defense… Around NYE I was speaking with people from the Hyland’s Team about the Boston Marathon and that was my main focus for the first three months of the year. It took priority over my other running goals and took a lot of time from the blog too. And I loved every minute.

But I still have some big goals for myself and my running and I want to do something I can be proud of this year.

My 2017 Resolutions / Goals:

1. PR in the Marathon

2. Learn Spanish

3. Plan some 1 to 4 year goals

4. Wrestle a bear

Now I need to make an action plan to hit ‘em! I can do it.

But before we talk about the future, I want to highlight my favorite Run, Eat and Repeat posts from June.

Top Running Blog Posts from June 2017

Favorite RUN

Reminders for your Long Run

 

Favorite EAT

Easy PB Cookies Recipe

3 ingredient peanut butter cookies recipe 11 (800x600)

I had so many fun treats on Catalina Island too!

runners diet what I ate run blog June 10

 

Favorite post I’d like to REPEAT

Because I really spilled my guts here… Kick-starter to Save the Redheads

 

Okay.

Now I’m sipping some Blue Raspberry Spark in honor of the 4th of July. I need something red and white to even it all out…

blue raspberry spark buy (442x589)

Question: Did you get New Year’s Resolutions? How are they going?

The post Mid-Year Goals and Best of June appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/07/03/mid-year-goals-and-best-of-june/

No comments:

Post a Comment