Thursday 7 September 2017

Scavenger Hunt at California Adventure!

Hello! I got invited to a super fun event at California Adventure last week. Cigna is one of the main sponsors of the Disneyland Half Marathon and 10k. They put together an epic scavenger hunt for bloggers in the area and runners in town for the race. Here are some of the highlights of that adventure!

run disneyland california fun 1 (784x588)

First… lunch. I was super hungry when I arrived. Luckily lunch was set out when we got there. It was a delicious spread of salads and fancy sandwich fixings.

run disneyland california fun (800x600)

run disneyland california fun 14 (441x588)

After lunch we were given a backpack with the clues and a few supplies we needed. Then, it was GO! We had a whole book of scavenger hunt clues – there were 12 stops and a few detours. Some of the clues were easy and some were super hard riddles and word games.

run disneyland california fun 7 (784x588)

I don’t remember the clues but I do remember some of the answers!

We had to find an exercise word on a sign… RUN!

run disneyland california fun 8 (600x800)

Tree!

run disneyland california fun 12 (800x600)

Spell out an action word in front of a mailbox. J-U-M-P!

run disneyland california fun 11 (800x600)

Coat! It was hard to find a coat at a theme park in August! We saw plenty of hoodies and finally spotted a coat… on this cute lil lady.

run disneyland california fun 9 (800x662)

One of the challenges was to use a mini rice cake and get it from your forehead to your mouth using just your face muscles. Glad I didn’t have to do this one (because I was so sweaty).

run disneyland california fun 5 (441x588)

There was a bonus challenge too. It was something like… take a picture in front of a Disney character while doing an exercise. I spotted the green army men from Toy Story and full on chased after them to get this shot.

One of the army guys got into it with us!! Ha!

run disneyland california fun 2 (784x588)

run disneyland california fun 3 (784x588)

Do your favorite fighter pose with another team!

run disneyland california fun 13 (800x600)

We also played “Red Rover” against another team!

run disneyland california fun 10 (800x600)

My team didn’t win but I did get a big bear hug!

run disneyland california fun 6 (441x588)

I had a great time. It made me want to run the race so much!! I didn’t register because I was going to be out of town (but didn’t end up going). I need to register for the next one before it sells out!

run disney cigna

Follow #CignaRunTogetherhashtag and #DisneylandHalf event hashtag for more fun from other bloggers.

Question: Does it make any sense that I like bear hugs but not regular hugs?

The post Scavenger Hunt at California Adventure! appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/09/07/scavenger-hunt-at-california-adventure/

No comments:

Post a Comment