Wednesday 6 September 2017

Weight Loss Tip #4 Video

Hello! I recently broke down Notes on How I Lost Weight in a blog post. And now I’m going through each tip with some more explanation in video. This is tip #4 – I talk about the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse and cleaning out my kitchen.

Check out the other videos here:

Weight Loss Tip #1

Weight Loss Tip #2

Weight Loss Tip #3

24 day challenge start deal (336x280)

Quick Links:

I referenced the Advocare 24 Day Challenge, which I’ve done with great results.

Here’s a breakdown of the 24 Day Challenge with some tips on how to do it.

And I did the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse in March. That’s the first half (or really, 10 days) of the 24 Day Challenge.

10 Day Clean Eating Challenge Recap post

10 day clean eating challenge (1)

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments or email me at RunEatRepeat@gmail.com

The post Weight Loss Tip #4 Video appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/09/06/weight-loss-tip-4-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment