Wednesday 13 September 2017

Weight Loss Tip #5–on Strength Training

Here is #5 in my weight loss tips video series. It’s based on my blog post – “Notes on How I Lost Weight”. I’m breaking down each tip via video to explain how I did it and what it means. The tips are in no particular order. Do what works for you! Tips 1 through 5 are on my YouTube Channel now.

weight loss tip 5

Here is the original post: Notes on How I Lost Weight

Weight Loss Tip #5: Strength Training

This is what I said in the first post…

5. I’m doing some strength training.

I’ve been incorporating more strength training into my workouts. I think this helps me feel better about my body – which turns into me treating my body better. (We’ll talk about this more soon – I’ve been getting a lot of questions on my strength routine.)

 

Thank you for watching!

Do you have question about this tip or my strength training routine? Let me know in the comments or via email at runeatrepeat@gmail.com

Subscribe to the RER YouTube Channel so you don’t miss new videos.

Question: When was the last time you did a push-up (of any variety)?

The post Weight Loss Tip #5–on Strength Training appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/09/13/weight-loss-tip-5-on-strength-training/

No comments:

Post a Comment