Tuesday 26 September 2017

Thoughts from my run…

I am always random. But I’m extra random on a run when my thoughts wander and I think about everything from Panda Express to my most embarrassing moment to the fact that I’ve never ordered a martini (not even a green apple or whatever girly one).

Anyway. I tried to remember some of my random thoughts while running… Do you think of the most random things as well?

1. I should open a Pho restaurant that’s called Pho Sho. I bet that’s already a thing. I want to go there…

noodles

2. Nah… I’d rather have a Bed & Breakfast in Morro Bay… but when would I run if I had to make breakfast for everyone…

3. If I ever met the Fat Jew I’d introduce myself as the Chubby Catholic.

image

4. I wonder if that guy’s training for the LA marathon… am I training for the LA Marathon?? I should figure it out…

5. A boob job would be a waste of money right now.

runner boobs

6. I still need to take tennis lessons!

7. I want my eyebrows micro-bladed or whatever it’s called but the color of my hair.  I don’t want it to look like a tattoo… actually I still do want that wrist tattoo though… where else could I get it?

tattoo time 1

8. All these cyclists look the same. It’s the same person. Again!

9. Shhhh. It’s a wig…. awww. Honey Boo Boo.

shhh,gif

10. I wish I had avocado at home! Go to the store before breakfast? Hmmm.

Question: How random are your thoughts on a run?

The post Thoughts from my run… appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/09/25/thoughts-from-my-run/

No comments:

Post a Comment