Thursday 28 September 2017

Weight Loss Tip #6–List of all the Tips on Video

This is the final video in my series on how I lost weight. This isn’t about how you can lose weight fast or drop 10 pounds by this weekend… these are a list of habits and lessons that helped me. To be completely honest, I don’t know if my weight is going to stay at whatever it is now because this is still a work in progress for me. I’m learning what works for my body, running, activity level, energy, health and more…

weight loss tips round up (534x800)

I want to be an intuitive eater. I want to be a strong runner. And those two things are hard to combine sometimes. Runger is real! Hunger levels can be all over the place when I’m training for a race (sometimes I’m not hungry, just thirsty… sometimes I wake up starving). Maintaining a balance where I feel strong and healthy and get to eat the foods I love can be a challenge. Sometimes I work at it. Sometimes I don’t really care. Sometimes both of those on the same day.

My point is… (and always is)… Do you.

Treat your body well. Eat food you like – food that makes you feel good, strong and healthy. Exercise to keep your body healthy and strong – ideally find an exercise that you like doing. Be kind. Get enough sleep. Pray. Pay attention to the things your body is telling you. And always read Run Eat Repeat and listen to the RER podcast because it’s good for you (and by ‘you’ I mean ‘me’ thanks).

Weight Loss Tip #6 – What happened when I ate 4 donuts

All these tips are from this post –>  Notes on How I Lost Weight 

Videos on each tip:

Tip #1 – My goal weight and thoughts on weighing myself

Tip #2 – So much snacking

Tip #3 – Why I’m eating fat

Tip #4 – Doing a cleanse?

Tips #5 – Incorporating Strength Training

Tip #6 – On dealing with overeating

 

Other weight loss tips and tools:

10 Day Clean Eating Challenge Recap

Herbal Cleanse Available here:

herbal cleanse

24 Day Challenge 

24 day challenge promo

Question: What is you #1 most healthy habit?

Getting enough sleep? Exercise? Vitamins? Daily green smoothie??

The post Weight Loss Tip #6–List of all the Tips on Video appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/09/27/weight-loss-tip-6-list-of-all-the-tips-on-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment