Friday 7 April 2017

12 Awesome Easter Recipes

Hi! Easter is next weekend and I’m going to be out of town this year. I don’t think that’s ever happened before! Every year I make a Bunny Cake – it’s sorta the only semi-creative thing I do all year. To be honest, it’s not super impressive – you can tell it’s a bunny but in the same way you can tell a 5 year old drew a picture of their dog. The ears give it away but beyond that it’s kinda weird.

But it’s my thing! I like it. And I’m proud that I do this one baking AND decorating thing.

Well, I’m celebrating Easter tomorrow with my family but I’m not going to make it. I don’t have the ingredients and am super stressed about random work and stuff. So, I’m going to try and guilt you into making a bunny cake so I at least feel like someone did it.

And since bunny cakes aren’t the world’s most popular food I have a lot of super awesome Easter recipes for you to try. Some of these recipes are from my friends who always make the most amazing dishes. Enjoy!

12 best easter recipes

 

Cottage Cheese Deviled Eggs via Kath Eats

Crustless Quiche with Spring Veggies via Fannetastic Food

Nana’s Famous Egg Dish via Fitnessista

Curried Avocado Egg Salad via Eating Bird Food

Lil Chick Cheese Ball via Kraft

Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots via RasaMalaysia

Sweets…

Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs via Eating Bird Food

Coconut Banana Bread via Carrots N Cake

Vegan Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies via Daily Garnish

Carrot Cake Donuts via Homemade Interest

Easy Birds Nests with Coconut via Run Eat Repeat

How to Make a Bunny Cake via RER

best easter recipes 12

Question: Are you creative?

What are you doing this weekend?

The post 12 Awesome Easter Recipes appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/04/07/12-awesome-easter-recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment