Tuesday 4 April 2017

Is This Cat Curvy or Pregnant??

Hello! How’s it going? Today was an easy day from running so I hit the road for 6 miles and then did some 21 day fix – then my internet decided I could go F myself and stopped working. Thanks Al Gore. I restarted it and called my provider WHILE EATING POPCORN because that’s what you do when your internet breaks and you can’t workout.

running blog questions april 6 (460x613)

Post-run and popcorn I had a green smoothie.

running blog questions april 5 (460x613)

I have a lot of projects due this week and next so I’m super stressed about getting things done before I leave for my trip. I was super productive today but still have a pile o’ stuff to do.

I tried to postpone lunch so I could finish a blog post before taking a break. A little snack and Spark drink helped (as did a mini-Instagram break).

running blog questions april 3 (800x600)

And in other important food news – Costco has been carrying this big jar of Nutzo for the longest. I wanted to buy it when I first saw it but it’s $16.99 and a little too expensive if I don’t end up liking it.

Well – they were sampling it yesterday so I got to try it without the $17 commitment. Boom.

running blog questions april 8 (460x613)

It is good but not as good as my favorite Trader Joe’s Almond Butter. So I didn’t get it.

running blog questions april 9 (460x613)

Okay let’s talk about this new cat issue. It’s not Vegas – as he’s a male.

running blog questions april 11 (460x613)

Two weeks ago I met this cat – I think I posted about him / her on my Instagram stories. He is super friendly and let me pet him – which is rare for random cats.

Well, I saw him/her again yesterday and he’s super friendly. It was hot so I gave him some water. I’m worried about him but he isn’t skinny.

I’m not making judgments on his body – he is beautiful just like this.

But I just made that observation because if he’s curvy – then he probably has a home or is at least being fed. Right?

If she’s pregnant then I need to figure out how to hide a pregnant cat in my 1 bedroom tiny place.

running blog questions april 10 (460x613)

The big question is – How can I tell if she is a curvy cat or a pregnant cat?

The second big question is – Do you want a cat?

The post Is This Cat Curvy or Pregnant?? appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/04/04/is-this-cat-curvy-or-pregnant/

No comments:

Post a Comment