Tuesday 18 April 2017

I Ran The Boston Marathon and All You Got was This Lousy Blog

I did it! I ran the Boston Marathon!! The whole marathon weekend has been amazing. I just got to the hotel and have a big after party to attend (that, or maybe I’m going to watch a Netflix marathon at a friend’s house with cheap champagne and pizza). But I wanted to share my results since I know my mom reads this lil ol’ blog and wants to make sure I am okay.

boston marathon results blog (800x600)

Hi Mom, I’m fine. Stop calling me I’m very busy with the aforementioned champagne and pizza. Can you pick me up from LAX? Thanks. Love you.

boston marathon results blog 7 (460x613)

I’ve taken so many pictures and videos – I’ll have a legit recap and results and expo and food and fun post soon. But for now – just know I finished in about 3:58:10. It was amazing. It was also a long day starting at 5am with a gorgeous sunrise.

boston marathon results blog 10 (800x600)

boston marathon results blog 5 (460x613)

boston marathon results blog 4 (800x600)

boston marathon results blog 8 (800x600)

Your local Monican ran the Boston Marathon in 3:58:10 !

Thank you so so much for all the support and love on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and in sky writing and via carrier pigeon and singing telegram (even though the singing gorilla messenger was maybe a little bit much). I really appreciate you. More details and pictures of the race and expo coming soon!

boston marathon results blog 3 (460x613)

boston marathon results blog 1 (460x613)

boston marathon results blog 9 (460x613)

Question: What did you do this weekend? Anything fun? Anything delicious??

The post I Ran The Boston Marathon and All You Got was This Lousy Blog appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/04/18/i-ran-the-boston-marathon-and-all-you-got-was-this-lousy-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment