Wednesday 10 May 2017

Easy Unicorn Toast

I am so late to the party it might be over. But I heard on the radio (or maybe a podcast?) something about Unicorn Toast. What!?! Everything stopped. I’ve been working on a unicorn smoothie recipe and suddenly all the priorities in my life changed. I needed Unicorn Toast.

healthy unicorn toast (534x800)

Bread + Fun toppings + a Dash of unicorn meat = Unicorn Toast

I knew Unicorn toast must look like a rainbow. Other than that I was open to sweet or savory toast and basically anything in my kitchen that could recreate this.

unicorn toast easy recipe 7 (800x600)

The original Unicorn Toast is made with all natural but super random / fancy ingredients. I looked it up and as soon as I saw “beet powder” I knew I was not about to buy a ton of random powders to color toast. I’m all for eating healthy, but I’m more for making things easy for myself. Thanks.

I made my Unicorn Toast with whipped cream cheese, frozen blueberries mixed with blueberries and chopped fruit.

unicorn toast easy recipe 9 (800x600)

Pastel fruits are the best, but you can use whatever you want (because you’re probably an adult who can make your own choices). If you’re not an adult try to get someone into making you toast. Heck, if you can try to talk them into buying you a whole unicorn and ride it to school. Life only gets more complicated kids, ride the unicorn while ya can.

If you can’t get someone to make you Unicorn Toast OR buy you a Unicorn… consider wasting a significant amount of time reading blogs by a redheaded Mexican.

Um, that was random. But so are redheaded Mexicans with oddly large hands and extremely loud voices.

10 day cleanse food blog 12 (442x589)

Anyway…

To make the unicorn toast:

Toast bread. Mix blueberry yogurt and blueberries (set aside). Spread whipped cream cheese on toast. Top with blueberry/yogurt, watermelon, mango, banana, more blueberry yogurt.

unicorn toast easy recipe 10 (800x600)

Speaking of super easy recipes – something might be wrong with me.

I’m usually a little lazy but this is super out of character. There’s a Bible Study Potluck tomorrow and I walked around the store for the longest time before I gave up. I just feel like I don’t have time to make something good and have a lot going on. So, I got these basically ready made cookies. I like to cook. And I love an excuse to bake something delicious. So yeah, it’ll work.

unicorn toast easy recipe 16 (800x600) unicorn toast easy recipe 17 (800x600)

 

Question: Have you tried Unicorn Toast or the Unicorn Frappuccino or some other Unicorn treat??

What is an EASY dish to bring to a potluck?

The post Easy Unicorn Toast appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/05/10/easy-unicorn-toast/

No comments:

Post a Comment