Thursday 25 May 2017

Help me pick a new name (and identity and move and start a new life)

Hello! I have two very important things to talk about – 1. An Update on Invisalign (video) and 2. Name that Ginger and a potential name change.

invisalign week 3 (800x600)

Invisalign Week 3 Update

I’m on week 3 of Invisalign and I’m getting used to talking with it. But I still think the anchors make it Visalign (get it, without the invisible part)?

I am having trouble eating before and during running and races. This is an issue I need to figure out.

I did an easy 6 miles this morning and then some Beach Body upper fix. Then, a big ‘ol smoothie with granola and nuts.

invisalign week 3 4 (460x613)

I spy pretty flowers courtesy of the 99 cent store. Love!

flowers 99 cent store (460x613)

And my favorite thing after watermelon… popcorn. I cannot be controlled with these super huge bags and demolished this one in 26 hours.

name that ginger 2 (460x613)

I scored chopped onions and bell peppers at the store and used them to make fajitas. I love onions but my eyes water crazy style when I chop them – so pre-chopped onions make me very happy.

chicken fajitas (800x600)

I had a serious need for something sweet and threw together sweet potato muffins. I made a lot of sweet potatoes in the crockpot earlier this week and had some to use up. I used sweet potato, oats, maple syrup, cinnamon and an egg. I am not positive about the amounts because I can’t decide if the texture was exactly what I wanted, but they were really good!

sweet potato muffins (800x600)

Name that ginger…

Andy Cohen’s show Watch What Happens is in LA this week. I haven’t been watching it lately because I have Sling and can’t record. Whatev. But I’ve caught it this week and it’s extra fun.

Today they played a game with Conan O’Brien – Name that Ginger! Conan had to guess the name of each redhead sitting in the front row. It was super random, he didn’t get one right, but it was cute.

name that ginger 1 (800x600)

It made me wonder what my name should be – if you just met someone would you be able to pick a good name for them?

I think my name would be Loudy… because I’m loud. Or something similar.

invisalign week 3 (800x600)

Question: Name this Ginger!

The post Help me pick a new name (and identity and move and start a new life) appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/05/24/help-me-pick-a-new-name-and-identity-and-move-and-start-a-new-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment