Tuesday 30 May 2017

Would You Wear a Running Romper?

You’ve probably heard about the Romphim – a kickstarter campaign for a romper made for guys. There’s so many jokes about a romper for men online right now I couldn’t tell if it was a joke or a legit fashion trend.

But – have you ever heard about a romper to wear for running? A running romper? Or should I call it a Runper??

running romper run 6

Anyway. At the Boston Marathon expo I was perusing all the awesome running gear and memorabilia when I spotted this in the North Face booth. It caught my eye and I joked – it’s a running romper! Ha!

I was with Chandra and decided to try it on to make a self-deprecating  joke on Instagram.

I went into the lil changing room, put on my new running romper and thought…

 

 

Crap. I like it. I like it!!

running romper run 1

Well, I like it just to wear – not to wear while running.

It’s super revealing – short shorts, thin straps and a cut-out back. That’s not how I dress for running. It does have built in shorts and a pocket for keys/fuel – which is runner-y. But you have to pair it with a  sports-bra that would show a lot.

At first I really thought it was a cute lil romper for casual wear NOT for running but the tag made me think it is actually meant for some sorta active pursuit.

running romper review blog 16 (460x613)running romper review blog 15 (460x613)

When I tried it on I knew it would be great for super hot summer days in Palm Springs. So, I went for it.

running romper run 5

 

running romper run 7

I bought it because it’s cute, made of sweat-wicking material and has a little pocket in the back that I can put snacks in. Plus it has an underwear liner so I don’t have to sit like a lady. Boom.

I now think all my clothes should come in sweat-wicking material and a snack pocket. Thanks. The end.

This “Runper” is by North Face – Runagade Onsie.

Question: Would you wear a romper to run?

Would you wear one at all?

The post Would You Wear a Running Romper? appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/05/30/would-you-wear-a-running-romper/

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Really interested in getting this romper from TNF but wasn't sure about sizing. Love your review but was hoping you could tell me if it runs true to size or if I should size up at all?! It looks like you got a medium, how tall are you for reference!?
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete