Friday 26 May 2017

Never Have I Ever–Runner Edition

Hello! How are ya? I’ve had a kinda crazy week. And I’m suddenly all into Girls – the TV show that I think came out forever-ago but I heard about the last season and got curious and now am watching all of it. Anyway. It’s not like SATC or some other happy, fluff show. It’s kinda serious and sad sometimes. Do you agree? Kind of a downer?

My point is – we need to play a game! And some of us (read: your Monican) need a drink. So we’re going to play a game…

i have a running blog 1

This is Never Have I Ever – Runner’s Edition.

How to play: Pretend I’m saying “Never have I ever lost a toenail…” (or whatever’s on the list).

If you have done it – you get 1 point.

If you have not done it  – you get 0 points.

The person with the most points wins! The person with the least points has to bring me a warm donut.

Runner Never Have I Ever

Never Have I Ever – Runner’s Edition

  1. Lost a toenail
  2. Gotten lost on a run
  3. Ran > 1 hour on the treadmill
  4. Peed in a bush
  5. Ran a 5k
  6. Ran a 10k
  7. Ran a half marathon
  8. Ran a marathon
  9. Suffered the pain of chafing
  10. Gotten Sunblock in my eyes
  11. Fallen during a run
  12. Gotten top 3 in a race
  13. Been stopped and asked for directions
  14. Cried during a run
  15. Stopped to buy water/fuel
  16. Realized ‘that smell’ is you
  17. Gotten a runner’s tan
  18. Skipped other plans to run
  19. Went on vacation for a race
  20. Had blisters on both feet
  21. Ran a race as practice
  22. Chatted with a stranger during a race
  23. Chatted with a stranger on a run
  24. Wrote your goal or pace on your hand / body
  25. Ran with your dog
  26. Ran in the rain
  27. Ran in the snow
  28. Ran in 100 degrees or more
  29. Talked a friend into running a race
  30. Got talked into running a race
  31. Bought race photos
  32. Race with a pace group
  33. Ran a race out of state
  34. Taken a selfie while running
  35. Ran a race out of the country
  36. Seen wildlife on a run
  37. Dressed in costume for a race
  38. Had an injury
  39. Ran with a running buddy
  40. Thought about your dream race (what is it?)

Okay. Normally running is about you against you. But today we’re keeping score! What is your score?

Question: What is your score?

The post Never Have I Ever–Runner Edition appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/05/25/never-have-i-ever-runner-edition/

No comments:

Post a Comment