Thursday 11 May 2017

Eat What You Want Day–Tinkerbell Run–Invisalign Update

Hello! How’s it going? Today is National Eat What You Want Day. That’s a real thing. Ha! So random. But the timing was perfect because we had an epic potluck at Bible study today. I’m new to this Bible study and so I don’t know how/why they break up the sessions the way they do but this session they did it twice.

national eat what you want day 1 (800x600)

There’s always a spread of food – but for the potlucks it’s awesome!

national eat what you want day 5 (460x613)

We did the “All Things New” study by Kelly Minter. I really like her (she spoke at the retreat I went to last year). And a little bonus of the book was she had recipes at the end of each chapter. One of them was Hummingbird Cake. Someone made it for the potluck. I was super excited about this since I had been thinking about making it.

If I were to make Hummingbird Cake I’d make this easy version because that’s how I roll. (Note: I just spent way too much time looking for the recipe to share with you… realizing most of the recipes were fancier than I am  OR for a 3+ layer cake that I could proceed to drop.) Moral of the story – this Hummingbird Cake recipe is easy and made with cake mix. Boom.

national eat what you want day 3 (460x613)

Yes, it was delicious!

national eat what you want day 2 (800x600)

 

national eat what you want day (800x600)

I bought an extra toothbrush to keep in my purse. This is a new lil thing since getting Invisalign.

Speaking of my new teeth… I got the anchors put on this week. They are the little bracket things that are put on certain teeth to keep the Invisalign liners in place. I made a video of my thoughts. I’m still talking weird. And I think they’re super obvious…

Invisalign Update Week 1 Video

 

And the Tinkerberbell 5K / 10K / Half Marathon races are this weekend! Are you running?

I’m getting excited for it! If you want some last minute tips on this Run Disney race – check out my past race recaps and reviews below.

Tinkerbell 10k and Half Marathon Races & Running Costumes

Winnie the Pooh & Tigger Running Costume

Tinkerbell Running Costume

Tinkerbell 10K Race Recap (2016)

Tinkerbell Half Marathon Race Recap (2016)

Tinkerbell Half Marathon Race Recap (2015)

 

Question: What are you doing this weekend? Want to run a Disney race with me and dress up like my partner in crime?

The post Eat What You Want Day–Tinkerbell Run–Invisalign Update appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/05/11/eat-what-you-want-day-tinkerbell-run-invisalign-update/

No comments:

Post a Comment