Tuesday 6 December 2016

Do You Have a Team? A Touchdown Dance??

This post brought to you by DICK’S Sporting Goods . The content and opinions expressed below are that of RunEatRepeat.

Hi! Did you hear the Rams moved to LA? I did. Specifically I heard from my dad who is their biggest fan ever ever EH-VER. They used to be in LA and he has always been a big fan – even when they moved to St.Louis. And now that they’re back he got season tickets for all the local games.

DICK’S Sporting Goods Jersey Report 3 (800x450)

When I stopped by this weekend the game was on TV and then recorded to watch the rest after church.

DICK’S Sporting Goods Jersey Report 1 (450x800)

He takes my little brother to some of the games and they both have Rams jerseys to wear to the games. I made my brother put on his jersey to take a picture with us, but my dad was full on in Rams tee and scarf when I showed up unannounced. #Dedication

DICK’S Sporting Goods Jersey Report 5 (800x450)

I don’t really know the Rams players, but I do actually know a lot about football. I had to know stuff like what’s a 1st & 10, offense/defense, flags… because I would call the cheers at the football games in high school. I was a cheerleader and I AM LOUD so I got the job of leading the cheers and had to know what to say when. I had all the rules and details memorized and still remember most of it (unlike everything I learned in Algebra).

Truth be told, at this point my favorite thing about football is the snacks you eat while watching a game…

epic cheese fries (800x450)

Anyway.

I support whatever team my family supports because it’s fun.

But I know most  football fans are super dedicated and loyal to their favorite team and players.

Do you know which player is the most popular in jersey sales?

Do you know what team sells the most jerseys??

DICK’S Sporting Goods Jersey Report can tell you all that and more. They have a very cool tracker that follows which players are selling the most jerseys and what teams sell the most jerseys too.

The most popular player in terms of jersey sales is NOT also on the team that sells the most jerseys. The Jersey Report a fun little view into football beyond who won this weekend’s game. And it gave me a little info that my dad doesn’t know so I can impress him next time he’s talking about the teams or players.

DICK’S Sporting Goods Jersey Report 8 (450x800)

I looked up the Rams Jersey Report so I can read up on the popular Rams players and where they are ranked. You can look up info on most jerseys sold overall, offense, defense, rookie and team rankings by week, 30 days, season (the season starts on draft day).

image

Then, I practiced my favorite touchdown dance to do as a cherry on top.

rams touchdown dance 2 rams touchdown dance 1 rams touchdown dance

 

Check out where your favorite team or player is on the list here: Jersey Report

image

You can also follow Dick’s Sporting Goods on Facebook and Instagram

Question: Do you have a favorite team? Do you have a favorite player?

What is your favorite snack to eat while watching??

Visit Sponsors Site

The post Do You Have a Team? A Touchdown Dance?? appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/12/06/do-you-have-a-team-a-touchdown-dance/

No comments:

Post a Comment