Wednesday 28 December 2016

Does My Guardian Angel Have Red Hair?

Hi! How are you? I’m good but still sick so my new super fast running playlist has not been put into good use. Boo. I was really excited about it!

I randomly put together these songs the other morning and I’m excited that it’s going to be the best running playlist for some fast miles for the second half of a 10 mile run. I’ll let you know if I ever recover from this rare strain of Dengue Fever that has taken over my body and actually use this music.

speed run playlist 1 (450x800)speed run playlist 2 (450x800)

So, I didn’t run fast this morning.

And I didn’t run far.

But I did run into a beautiful view!

running blog dec 15 (800x450)

Welcome to Pico Rivera. No one ever knows where it is unless they’re from one of the bordering cities.

image

After my short run I came home and made Matt and myself a healthy breakfast. We have to balance out all that Christmas candy!

running blog dec 11 (800x450)

I spent the day hanging out with the dogs, checking email, sneezing, procrastinating, being loud and other usual shenanigans.

running blog dec 1 (450x800)

I finally decided to go out and get some DayQuil. (I make the executive decision to not take the medicine that expired in 2011 I found in the cabinet here.)

I saw this and thought “GENIUS!! Using that little plastic cup over and over – by a sick person – is not a good idea!”

running blog dec 8 (450x800)

I thought it was individual shots of the actual liquid DayQuil medicine. Nope. It’s a DayQuil or NightQuil drink you brew in the Keurig. I think think my idea is better.

I walked by the Christmas clearance section and saw some angels on sale. I think these are what the statue makers believe Mexican angels to look like. That got me thinking… I wonder if my guardian angel has red hair?

running blog dec 6 (800x450)

I filled up on vitamins in the form of blueberries.

running blog dec 3 (450x800)

And anti-oxidants in the form of chocolate. (Bailey photo-bomb!)

running blog dec 2 (450x800)

Matt and I are trying to keep things balanced and had a healthy lunch.

running blog dec 9 (450x800)

I’ve also been keeping up on my hydration. I drink a gallon a day in the form of: straight up, tea, coffee, Spark, sparkling water, my massive water bottle

running blog dec 13 (800x450)

Bailey and Clyde say “Ruff”. That’s “hi” in dog talk.

running blog dec 14 (450x800)

Question: Do you have a fast running playlist? What songs are on it?

Do you think individual shot cups of DayQuil are a good idea?

The post Does My Guardian Angel Have Red Hair? appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/12/28/does-my-guardian-angel-have-red-hair/

No comments:

Post a Comment