Friday 2 December 2016

Run Strength Eat Repeat and the BEST of November

Hello! How are you? Were you one of the Pile on the Miles Winners? Check your email and/or my last post to see.

This morning I had a shorter run on the schedule so I did a Beach Body strength workout right after.

On my run I saw that a bad lil puppy stepped in wet paint. This is so cute though! I hope these paw prints stay forever. I run here fairly often and it would make me smile every time.

seen on my run (450x800)

(via my Instagram stories)

I use Beach Body on Demand so I can just do any of the workouts any time I want. I am still really liking the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme series so I mix and match those. They even have yoga. (I’m just sharing that to make myself feel guilty for not doing it.)

beach body discount code (450x800)

Roxy is still here hanging out and I’m still here drinking 1000 drinks a day. They include: iced coffee, water, Spark, hot tea.. and that’s all before 2pm.

tea and a pup (450x800)

Speaking of Spark… a few asked me about the variety pack of flavors but it’s SOLD OUT. Boo. Sorry about that, but let me know if you want suggestions on what flavor to try first. I’d guess the flavors in the variety pack are the most popular, but I’d switch out Mango Strawberry for Grape.

image

I know I’ve posted this before, but it’s a dinner staple in my life. Anytime the tortillas start getting a little hard and/or I have extra protein leftovers I want to step up I make Stacked Enchiladas. They’re just like regular enchiladas except layered and not rolled up.

enchilada stack 2 (800x450)

I use whatever I have on hand most of the time. Today it was leftover shredded rotisserie chicken, sharp Cabot cheese,fresh spinach that was 16 minutes from going bad and corn tortillas.

I’m doing the 24 Day Challenge and really just focusing on eating healthy and no junk so I made these lighter by only putting cheese on top (not in the layers) and adding the spinach. Corn tortillas are fairly healthy (only 2 or 3 ingredients too), the chicken is good protein and the salsa is blended veggies. Boom. The only thing to be mindful of is how much cheese you’re using.

enchilada stack food blog (800x450)

I layered the ingredients with a can of taco sauce I had. Then, baked it until it was hot and the cheese melted. So easy.

enchilada stack blog (800x450)

And since we’re ringing in December I wanted to share my favorite Run, Eat and Repeat from November!

My favorite RUN

My new half marathon PR at Revel Canyon City!

revel run half marathon results recap california (800x450)

My favorite EAT

Super Easy Pumpkin Muffins

super easy pumpkin muffins recipe

My favorite post I’d like to REPEAT

Gift Guide for Every Kind of Runner

BestGifts forEveryKind orRunner

Fitness Gifts for under $25

gift guide 25 or less

 

Question: What was the BEST thing you did or ate last month?

The post Run Strength Eat Repeat and the BEST of November appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/12/02/run-strength-eat-repeat-and-the-best-of-november/

No comments:

Post a Comment