Thursday 1 December 2016

Moco = Booger = Just Ruined My Life

Yesterday I went to get my eyelash extensions filled. I’m liking them so far, but I don’t 1000% LOVE them because I can’t really wear eyeliner with them and I like a dramatic eye for nighttime. Anyway. I got the fills and when I got back to my car checked them out in the mirror. Then, I don’t remember if I saw something or felt something  but I touched the middle of my ear and felt a moco or something. I was mortified to see a moco  stuck to my finger!!!?!?!**!&!^#!! WTH (moco = booger)

How did I get a moco in my ear?

Upon further inspection it was actually a lotion booger. AHHHH!! This is probably one of the few pet peeves I have because I never know what to do with it. And now I have a good reason to not like them. If the eyelash girl saw it she must have thought I had a moco in my ear. That is gross. So gross.

lotion booger.jpg (800x800)

The end.

Specifically the end of my relationship with the eyelash girl because I’m pretty sure she doesn’t want to touch someone with boogers all over.

Monican, get it together. Thanks.

lotion boogers embarrassment (600x800)

In running and eating news…

I had a hill workout this morning… The first one is usually  easy but then it feels like all the earther’s gravity has focused all it’s force on me specifically.

hill workout run 1 (800x450)

I added broccoli to my breakfast to get in some extra veggies. I also had corn tortillas. I’ve noticed skipping carbs with this meal means I’m hungry again in 28 minutes. This was a good mix of everything and super delicious.

lotion boogers embarrassment 1 (800x450)

Pears are amazing right now. Eat them.

pears are perfect right now (800x450)

Some furry lil creature really couldn’t wait to start the Booze Alcohol Calendar

Vegas either knocked day 6 out of the calendar or it fell out and he attacked it.

advent calendar fail (450x800)

I had a talk with him about respecting other people’s things. He looked at me like he cares 0% about anything except turkey.

cat sleeping on back (450x800)

Question: Did a lotion booger just ruin my life?

The post Moco = Booger = Just Ruined My Life appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2016/12/01/moco-booger-just-ruined-my-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment