Saturday 10 June 2017

7 Facts Friday About Running and Eating Mexican Food with One of My Favorite Mexicans

1. It’s Cindy’s Birthday!! She’s my best friend on Earth (I have another best friend on Mars). I made her a cake and we celebrated last night and today.

running blog june 6 (800x600)

running blog june 5 (800x600)

2. I used Uber Eats for the first time last night! We ordered Mexican food – nachos and fish tacos. Both were just okay compared to our usual spots but it worked.

running blog june 8 (800x600)

running blog june 7 (800x600)

3. There is a book about my life! Too Many Tamales.

Okay, it’s not about my life – but I thought it was super funny. I spotted this while helping my mom clean up her classroom yesterday.

running blog june 12 (460x613)

4. I made fajitas while doing the Instagram Live on Global Running Day! It was my first real insta live and I was so nervous. Thank you to everyone who came by to chat!

running blog june 10 (800x600)

5. I ran 8 miles Friday morning. Then did some strength work while watching Invite Only Cabo with Cindy.

running blog june 2 (800x600)

running blog june 3 (460x613)

6. I always put a dash of salt in my green smoothie, but yesterday accidently grabbed the PEPPER instead.

Yes, I put some pepper in my smoothie before I realized. It was fine, didn’t really taste it.

running blog june 9 (460x613)

7. All Cindy wanted for her birthday was to go to the beach.

Done and done!!

running blog june 13 (748x613)

running blog june (800x600)

running blog june 1 (800x600)

Now we are relaxing and figuring out what’s poppin’ for tonight. (I just want to pop corn though.)

Question: Who’s your best friend?

The post 7 Facts Friday About Running and Eating Mexican Food with One of My Favorite Mexicans appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/06/09/7-facts-friday-about-running-and-eating-mexican-food-with-one-of-my-favorite-mexicans/

No comments:

Post a Comment