Tuesday 6 June 2017

Proof you can be Fat and Healthy:

The other day I was on the phone with a guy friend and he was talking  about seeing his ‘fat ass’ in a picture. I was like “oh yeah!” because I’m all about a fat bootie. But as we kept talking I realized he meant it in a negative way. I was confused and finally let him know that a fat ass is a good thing. Own that fat ass thanks.

If anyone overheard us it was probably a super weird conversation…

“A fat ass is a good thing! It’s a compliment if someone says you have a fat ass!” – Monican

“….” – friend was silent as he tried to figure out if this was a joke or a trap or something.

“Maybe it’s a cultural thing? But still, you should know for future reference.” – Monican

So yeah, I’ll admit that maybe it’s a cultural thing and some people enjoy a bootie more than others. I’m Hispanic and I’m aware that a lot of women have curves and I love it.

I don’t think the word ‘fat’ is a 4 letter word and it doesn’t have to be negative. My tiny circle of friend and I use it in a funny or descriptive way but not necessarily in a negative way. (Friend not pluralized is not an error.)

The point is – you can be fat and awesome! Avocados are a great example of something that’s fat and amazing!! And here’s some more stuff that falls in the Fat and Awesome category…

healthy fats avocado (800x600)

Check out all these Fat and Healthy things:

1. Nuts.

But maybe nuts in moderation, which I’m not a fan of. I eat a lot of nuts and was running low so I got this huge bucket of mixed nuts from Smart & Final yesterday. I checked out the servings – supposedly there are 32 servings in this container. So, it should take me 32 days to eat it all.

Any guesses on how long it actually will take?

take bets on these nuts 3 (800x600) take bets on these nuts 2 (800x600)

2. Avocado.

God bless America. God bless California. God bless Avocados.

what im eating marathon training diet 5 (800x600)

This reminds me I haven’t made my Creamy Avocado Sauce Recipe in so long!

 

3. Manatees.

Dear anyone working on their bikini body,

Manatees live at the beach (kinda) and have no problem rocking their curves. Own it.

fat and healthy[3]

4. Chia seeds.

Check out this easy Banana Chia Pudding recipe if you have some on hand.

chia protein pudding (337x448)

 

5. Olive Oil.

Bread with olive oil or anything else for that matter is life.

healthy fats are these (800x671)

6. Salmon!

My favorite dinner is salmon with carbs and veggies.

healthy fats to eat (800x600)

7. Peanut Butter.

PB on toast is a great pre-run food because it has carbs to give ya energy and the fats keep you full. Boom.

pb and banana toast (800x600)

8. Pandas!

healthy fat 2 healthy fat 1

Healthy fats are good for you.

Laughter is good for you too – so check out this video while eating PB from the jar and you’ll add a year to your life!*

Question: What’s your favorite healthy fat?

 

*These statements have not been verified by the Food and Drug administration or really anyone ever.

The post Proof you can be Fat and Healthy: appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/06/05/proof-you-can-be-fat-and-healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment